    a warning "do not modify" or similar.
    I would like to recover my old data - How?????

    Bruce T

    Nick Withers, Nov 26, 2003

  2. Nick Withers

    °Mike° Guest

    It sounds like you had XP on an NTFS partition, which you
    need to remove. Back up all of your data first.

    How to Use the Fdisk Tool and the Format Tool to Partition
    or Repartition a Hard Disk

    Unable to Delete a Partition or Logical DOS Drive Using the
    Fdisk Utility

    Tutorial on How to Create & Delete Hard Drive Partitions
    http://fdisk.radified.com/

    Delpart (kills NTFS partitions)
    http://www.russelltexas.com/delpart.htm

    On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:40:37 +1300, in