    Thanks.

    --
    JG

    JG, Jan 12, 2008

  2. IME, these things fix themselves over time - most commonly after a reboot.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 12, 2008

  3. JG

    Carlos Guest

    From what I can remember Neosmart (http://neosmart.net/) had an x64 version
    of TweakUI for XP x64.
    Here's one download link I found with Google:
    http://software.techrepublic.com.com/download.aspx?docid=251587
    You can use the "rebuild icons" options to restore things back to normal
    again.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jan 12, 2008