Happy Thanksgiving To All

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Old Gringo, Nov 22, 2006.

  1. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Nov 22, 2006

  2. Old Gringo

    John Holmes Guest

    Old Gringo "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Subject line says it all.

    I'll have some red wine.

    --
    You heavyweight box of radioactive rotting vegetation.
    John Holmes, Nov 22, 2006

  3. Old Gringo

    doS Guest

    Cheers

    doS, Nov 22, 2006
  4. Old Gringo

    philo Guest

    "doS" <> wrote in message
    > Cheers
    >
    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > > Subject line says it all.

    Best wishes to all...

    Glad I have less than 10 miles to travel tomorrow!!!!
    philo, Nov 22, 2006
  5. Old Gringo

    Muse Groops Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > Subject line says it all.

    Hap-E Tanks Guive-Ing

    Let us give thanks for the folks that put in their free time and energy
    to help folks like me with their computer issues. God/ess Bless All Ya'll.

    -Muse
    Muse Groops, Nov 22, 2006
  6. Old Gringo

    Top Guest

    Old Gringo <> wrote in news:jyav37pr9zz3
    $:

    > Subject line says it all.

    Same to you my fellow Texan! To you and yours.

    Top
    Top, Nov 22, 2006
  7. Old Gringo

    Al Moran Guest

    On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 22:33:08 GMT, Old Gringo
    <> wrote:

    >Subject line says it all.

    Back at ya.
    Al Moran, Nov 23, 2006
  8. Old Gringo

    lee houston Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > Subject line says it all.
    > --
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    same to you and all here in the group.

    lee (another OF Texan)
    lee houston, Nov 23, 2006
  9. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 22:33:08 GMT, Old Gringo wrote:

    > Subject line says it all.

    "Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breath free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the goden door!"

    We will share all that we have, but don't try to take it away or your
    ass will be grass and we will be the lawnmower.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    Http://www.nuboy-industries.com
    11/22/2006 7:37:53 PM CST-USA
    Old Gringo, Nov 23, 2006
  10. Old Gringo

    Frosty Guest

    On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 22:33:08 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk a thought
    sat on Old Gringo <>'s chest like a vulture, I
    said "Pluck It! And with the feather I'll tickle your throat and you
    can throw it up to me" Said he "I shall" & thus puked:

    >Subject line says it all.

    What he said.
    Frosty, Nov 23, 2006
  11. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 21:00:55 -0500, Frosty wrote:

    > On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 22:33:08 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk a thought
    > sat on Old Gringo <>'s chest like a vulture, I
    > said "Pluck It! And with the feather I'll tickle your throat and you
    > can throw it up to me" Said he "I shall" & thus puked:
    >
    >>Subject line says it all.

    > What he said.

    Tell Frostys Mom Happy Thanksgiving also.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    Http://www.nuboy-industries.com
    11/22/2006 8:07:00 PM CST-USA
    Old Gringo, Nov 23, 2006
  12. Old Gringo

    Frosty Guest

    On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 01:43:01 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk a thought
    sat on Old Gringo <>'s chest like a vulture, I
    said "Pluck It! And with the feather I'll tickle your throat and you
    can throw it up to me" Said he "I shall" & thus puked:
    >On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 22:33:08 GMT, Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >> Subject line says it all.

    >"Give me your tired, your poor,
    >Your huddled masses yearning to breath free,
    >The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    >Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    >I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
    >
    >We will share all that we have, but don't try to take it away or your
    >ass will be grass and we will be the lawnmower.

    "Send me your tires, your power, your rusted chassis turning to debris
    and I'll bill you later."
    These words spray-painted on the base of our beloved lady with a torch
    remain eternal because nobody, all along in a democracy, has the right
    to remove them.

    Good bless you and God night!
    Frosty, Nov 23, 2006
  13. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 23:46:04 -0500, Frosty wrote:

    > On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 01:43:01 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk a thought
    > sat on Old Gringo <>'s chest like a vulture, I
    > said "Pluck It! And with the feather I'll tickle your throat and you
    > can throw it up to me" Said he "I shall" & thus puked:
    >>On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 22:33:08 GMT, Old Gringo wrote:
    >>
    >>> Subject line says it all.

    >>"Give me your tired, your poor,
    >>Your huddled masses yearning to breath free,
    >>The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    >>Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    >>I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
    >>
    >>We will share all that we have, but don't try to take it away or your
    >>ass will be grass and we will be the lawnmower.

    > "Send me your tires, your power, your rusted chassis turning to debris
    > and I'll bill you later."
    > These words spray-painted on the base of our beloved lady with a torch
    > remain eternal because nobody, all along in a democracy, has the right
    > to remove them.
    >
    > Good bless you and God night!

    G'Night
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    Http://www.nuboy-industries.com
    11/22/2006 10:52:02 PM CST-USA
    Old Gringo, Nov 23, 2006
  14. On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 22:33:08 +0000, Old Gringo wrote:

    > Subject line says it all.

    I agree wholeheartedly, and it's nice to have a non-religious-centered
    holiday to give thanks for. I haven't much of that right now, but this
    can't go on foreger. :)

    Oh, and one thing we can all be thankful for is that things settled back
    down in this group to something much more civil than before. --Now watch,
    I've let the cat out of the bag....
    Gary G. Taylor, Nov 23, 2006
  15. Old Gringo

    DemoDisk Guest

    "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 22:33:08 +0000, Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    > > Subject line says it all.

    > I agree wholeheartedly, and it's nice to have a non-religious-centered
    > holiday to give thanks for. I haven't much of that right now, but this
    > can't go on foreger. :)
    >
    > Oh, and one thing we can all be thankful for is that things settled

    back
    > down in this group to something much more civil than before. --Now

    watch,
    > I've let the cat out of the bag....

    Meow?
    DemoDisk, Nov 23, 2006
  16. Old Gringo

    gangle Guest

    "Gary G. Taylor" wrote

    **** you.
    gangle, Nov 23, 2006
  17. Old Gringo

    Scraggy Guest

    gangle wrote:
    > "Gary G. Taylor" wrote
    >> ...Oh, and one thing we can all be thankful for is that things
    >> settled back down in this group to something much more
    >> civil than before.

    > **** you.

    Wot /it/ said.

    members. Groucho Marx
    Scraggy, Nov 23, 2006
  18. Old Gringo

    Frosty Guest

    On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 06:23:01 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk a thought
    sat on "Gary G. Taylor" <>'s chest like a
    vulture, I said "Pluck It! And with the feather I'll tickle your
    throat and you can throw it up to me" Said he "I shall" & thus puked:
    >On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 22:33:08 +0000, Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >> Subject line says it all.

    >I agree wholeheartedly, and it's nice to have a non-religious-centered
    >holiday to give thanks for. I haven't much of that right now, but this
    >can't go on forever. :)

    Yeah, thank...uh, gee if it's not "religious centered" who or what are
    we supposed to thank?
    But in reality, at least for us here in the US, we should thank the
    free market & capitalism 'cause without them the Pilgrims would have
    all starved.

    Frosty, Nov 23, 2006
  19. On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 00:19:04 -0800, gangle wrote:

    > "Gary G. Taylor" wrote
    >> ...Oh, and one thing we can all be thankful for is that things settled
    >> back down in this group to something much more civil than before.

    > **** you.

    Ah, that's been done. Times too numerous to recount. Enjoyed it, too. But
    I guess you get your rocks riding Big Yellow Tractors. Watch out or I'll
    brandish a Nice Big Thick Polish Suusage at you.

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Pomona, CA * 34.074630°N 117.754195°W
    knotgary at knotdonavan dot org http : // www.donavan.org
    Gary G. Taylor, Nov 24, 2006