  1. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    May All Of You Tech's and Turkeys Have A Happy Thanksgiving.

    11/24/2010 5:00:05 PM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo38, Nov 24, 2010

  2. Old Gringo38

    joevan Guest

    On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:06:45 -0600, Old Gringo38
    <> wrote:

    >May All Of You Tech's and Turkeys Have A Happy Thanksgiving.
    >
    >11/24/2010 5:00:05 PM CST
    >Just West Of Nowhere
    >Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >Support Bacteria: It Is The Only Culture Some People Have

    And a happy day to you and all. Not many of the turkeys will fare so
    well except the two the President pardoned to Mt. Vernon.

    joevan, Nov 24, 2010

  3. Old Gringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    Old Gringo38 <> wrote:

    >May All Of You Tech's and Turkeys Have A Happy Thanksgiving.

    You too George. If you decide to fry a turkey, don't burn the house down!

    G. Morgan, Nov 24, 2010
  4. In article <eziHo.33806$>,
    "WeReo_BoY" <> wrote:

    > "Old Gringo38" <> wrote in message
    > > May All Of You Tech's and Turkeys Have A Happy Thanksgiving.
    > >
    > > 11/24/2010 5:00:05 PM CST
    > > Just West Of Nowhere
    > > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > > Support Bacteria: It Is The Only Culture Some People Have
    > >

    > Thank you. You too, hefe.

    NO ONE IS TALKING TO u PiGGy...except u'r ASS CANCER...so DIE ALREADY
    --
    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010

    COMMIT LIEshine, Nov 25, 2010
  5. Old Gringo38

    Buffalo Guest

    Old Gringo38 wrote:
    > May All Of You Tech's and Turkeys Have A Happy Thanksgiving.

    You too!
    Just imagine if the Indians had served Donkeys instead of Turkey for
    Thanksgiving, we'd all be having a piece of ass this Thanksgiving!!
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Nov 25, 2010
  6. Old Gringo38

    Muse Gruppes Guest

    On 11/24/2010 6:06 PM, Old Gringo38 wrote:
    > May All Of You Tech's and Turkeys Have A Happy Thanksgiving.
    >
    > 11/24/2010 5:00:05 PM CST
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > Support Bacteria: It Is The Only Culture Some People Have

    Happy High-Tryptophan Day to you too!

    Muse Gruppes, Nov 25, 2010
  7. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 20:58:37 -0700, Buffalo wrote:

    > Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >> May All Of You Tech's and Turkeys Have A Happy Thanksgiving.

    > You too!
    > Just imagine if the Indians had served Donkeys instead of Turkey for
    > Thanksgiving, we'd all be having a piece of ass this Thanksgiving!!
    > Buffalo

    I heard if they could cross a Donkey with an Onion, You'd have a
    piece of ass that would bring tears to your eyes,
    --
    11/25/2010 6:25:14 AM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 25, 2010
  8. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 03:09:48 -0500, Muse Gruppes wrote:

    > On 11/24/2010 6:06 PM, Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >> May All Of You Tech's and Turkeys Have A Happy Thanksgiving.
    >>
    >> 11/24/2010 5:00:05 PM CST
    >> Just West Of Nowhere
    >> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >> Support Bacteria: It Is The Only Culture Some People Have

    > Happy High-Tryptophan Day to you too!

    Essential for good growth :) Have a good one.
    --
    11/25/2010 6:28:05 AM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 25, 2010
  9. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 18:44:45 -0500, joevan wrote:

    > On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:06:45 -0600, Old Gringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>May All Of You Tech's and Turkeys Have A Happy Thanksgiving.
    >>
    >>11/24/2010 5:00:05 PM CST
    >>Just West Of Nowhere
    >>Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >>Support Bacteria: It Is The Only Culture Some People Have

    > And a happy day to you and all. Not many of the turkeys will fare so
    > well except the two the President pardoned to Mt. Vernon.

    I was referring to the non-feathered kind. :) Have a grand day and
    enjoy.

    --
    11/25/2010 6:31:25 AM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 25, 2010
  10. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:53:27 -0600, G. Morgan wrote:

    > Old Gringo38 <> wrote:
    >
    >>May All Of You Tech's and Turkeys Have A Happy Thanksgiving.

    > You too George. If you decide to fry a turkey, don't burn the house down!

    Oven Bag <g> Enjoy.
    --
    11/25/2010 6:33:42 AM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 25, 2010
  11. On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:06:45 -0600, Old Gringo38
    <> wrote:

    >May All Of You Tech's and Turkeys Have A Happy Thanksgiving.

    We don't have that holiday in belgium :)

    Raymond Schmit, Nov 25, 2010
  12. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 22:43:48 GMT, Raymond Schmit wrote:

    > On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:06:45 -0600, Old Gringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>May All Of You Tech's and Turkeys Have A Happy Thanksgiving.
    >>

    > We don't have that holiday in belgium :)

    Hell celebrate anyway, we all have something to be thankful for.
    Happy Thanksgiving. I hear Belgium is the best place in the world to
    live, and that is something to not only be proud of, but thankful
    for.
    --
    11/25/2010 5:54:12 PM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 25, 2010