    because kids have been "Happy Slapping" unsuspecting commuters,
    students and others and filming it on their mobile phones.
    http://www.znews.com/info/happy-slap-tv.html

    Gamer, Jan 22, 2005

  2. "Gamer" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > What next? Apparently, some London schools are banning mobile phones
    > because kids have been "Happy Slapping" unsuspecting commuters,
    > students and others and filming it on their mobile phones.
    > http://www.znews.com/info/happy-slap-tv.html

    ===============

    These 'happy slapper's', they're black?, yes?....

    Pinky & Perky sing the Horst Wessel, Jan 22, 2005

  3. Gamer

    Gamer Guest

    Not necessarily. A couple of the videos are of a bunch of white (prep
    school?) kids, other videos were of Happy Slapping in India (so they're
    Indians), one guy happy slaps with a shovel (!) can't tell. What's your
    point?

    Gamer, Jan 22, 2005
  4. "Gamer" <> wrote in message
    > Not necessarily. A couple of the videos are of a bunch of white (prep
    > school?) kids, other videos were of Happy Slapping in India (so they're
    > Indians), one guy happy slaps with a shovel (!) <<

    Ah - that used to be called 'Assault & Battery' - at least, it was before we
    all discovered that crime is the fault of social deprivation and too many
    white faces on children's television.

    =======

    can't tell. What's your
    > point?<

    No particular 'point' - it just sometimes seems that the words, 'South
    London', 'Crime', 'Mobile Phone', and 'Black', are synonomous.

    Pinky & Perky sing the Horst Wessel, Jan 22, 2005
  5. Gamer

    C J Campbell Guest

    "Gamer" <> wrote in message
    > What next?

    Snuff flicks.

    C J Campbell, Jan 22, 2005
  6. Gamer

    Guest Guest

    Why can't shit like this happen to me? I would love for some teenager to
    slap me in my face. I'd put so much fear into this kid they would never
    consider telling mommy and daddy. I'd be able to beat the crap out of them
    without making them look like it. Giving some one a bunch of pain doesn't
    have to look like you did. PLEASE let this happen to me.

    Guest, Jan 22, 2005