    (I decided to do something mildly memorable)

    I didn't have any beer around so I put drops of green food coloring on
    my percocets...
    zvnteq7, Mar 18, 2009

  2. zvnteq7

    skeeter Guest

    "zvnteq7" <> wrote in message
    news:gppede$8sg$...
    > (I decided to do something mildly memorable)
    >
    > I didn't have any beer around so I put drops of green food coloring on my
    > percocets...

    and i shall smoke the green weed.
    --
    skeeter
    skeeter, Mar 18, 2009

  3. zvnteq7

    OldGringo Guest

    Two Cents To The zvnteq7 Post:
    > (I decided to do something mildly memorable)
    >
    > I didn't have any beer around so I put drops of green food coloring on
    > my percocets...

    May your streets be paved with Gold.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo, Mar 18, 2009
  4. zvnteq7

    Tony Guest

    I'm just wondering if there is a happy *FROG* day for FROGs that
    contribute to this newsgroup, people like Chucktard?

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners