    HTH

    --
    <snip>
    John Holmes, Jan 4, 2009

  2. John Holmes

    relic Guest

    John Holmes wrote:
    > I know I'm a bit late but I had better things to do other then sitting
    > behind my computers, but here it is:
    >
    > HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!! Have one on me!
    >
    > Of course Mike Easter, Evan Platt, Chaudry Nihhar, Graham and
    > Buttplugged are, as always, excluded from my best wishes for the
    > simple reason they plonked me.
    >
    > HTH

    You're early.

    "January 1 on the Julian calendar corresponds to January 14 on the Gregorian
    calendar, and it is on that date that followers of some of the Eastern
    Orthodox churches celebrate the New Year."

    Happy (early) New Year to you too.
    relic, Jan 4, 2009

  3. John Holmes

    Keyser Söze Guest

    John Holmes <> wrote in message

    > I know I'm a bit late but I had better things to do other then sitting
    > behind my computers, but here it is:
    >
    > HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!! Have one on me!
    >
    > Of course Mike Easter, Evan Platt, Chaudry Nihhar, Graham and
    > Buttplugged are, as always, excluded from my best wishes for the
    > simple reason they plonked me.
    >
    > HTH

    Beste wensen
    Keyser Söze, Jan 4, 2009
  4. John Holmes

    chrisv Guest

    "John Holmes" <> schreef in bericht
    >I know I'm a bit late but I had better things to do other then sitting
    > behind my computers, but here it is:
    >
    > HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!! Have one on me!
    >
    > Of course Mike Easter, Evan Platt, Chaudry Nihhar, Graham and Buttplugged
    > are, as always, excluded from my best wishes for the simple reason they
    > plonked me.

    Happy 4-1-2009
    *PLONK*
    chrisv, Jan 5, 2009
  5. John Holmes

    chisv Guest

    chrisv <> wrote in message

    > "John Holmes" <> schreef in bericht
    >> I know I'm a bit late but I had better things to do other then
    >> sitting behind my computers, but here it is:
    >>
    >> HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!! Have one on me!
    >>
    >> Of course Mike Easter, Evan Platt, Chaudry Nihhar, Graham and
    >> Buttplugged are, as always, excluded from my best wishes for the
    >> simple reason they plonked me.
    >>

    > Happy 4-1-2009
    > *PLONK*

    You 'slow', 'slow' kunt.

    *PLONK*
    chisv, Jan 5, 2009
  6. John Holmes

    chisv Guest

    chrisv <> wrote in message

    > "John Holmes" <> schreef in bericht
    >> I know I'm a bit late but I had better things to do other then
    >> sitting behind my computers, but here it is:
    >>
    >> HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!! Have one on me!
    >>
    >> Of course Mike Easter, Evan Platt, Chaudry Nihhar, Graham and
    >> Buttplugged are, as always, excluded from my best wishes for the
    >> simple reason they plonked me.
    >>

    > Happy 4-1-2009
    > PLONK

    You 'slow', 'slow' kunt.

    PLONK
    chisv, Jan 5, 2009
  7. John Holmes

    Aardvark Guest

    Aardvark, Jan 5, 2009
  8. John Holmes

    Keyser Söze Guest

    Gazwad <> wrote in message

    > On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 16:21:59 -0500 Keyser Söze
    > lid the Broken-Down Gadfly Discussion Research
    > Forum member wrote in
    >
    >> John Holmes <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> I know I'm a bit late but I had better things to do other then
    >>> sitting behind my computers, but here it is:
    >>>
    >>> HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!! Have one on me!
    >>>
    >>> Of course Mike Easter, Evan Platt, Chaudry Nihhar, Graham and
    >>> Buttplugged are, as always, excluded from my best wishes for the
    >>> simple reason they plonked me.
    >>>
    >>> HTH

    >> Beste wensen

    > RU still alive?