Happy New Year

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Stickems., Jan 1, 2008.

  1. Stickems.

    Stickems. Guest

    Stickems., Jan 1, 2008

  2. Stickems.

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Tue, 01 Jan 2008 12:11:09 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    Thinking Twice, Stickems. Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    And A Happy New Year To You Also.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    Old Gringo, Jan 1, 2008

  3. Stickems.

    Phat Sam Guest

    On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 07:38:49 -0600, Old Gringo
    <> wrote:

    >On Or About Tue, 01 Jan 2008 12:11:09 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    >Thinking Twice, Stickems. Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
    >Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >

    >And A Happy New Year To You Also.

    Mine was, until the Novelty man came in on New Years Eve and reminded
    me that Valentines Day was not too far away.... Just another reminder
    that I can't wait for May/June to get here.... Only holidays to look
    forward is the send a kid to Juvinal Home for Steeling holiday! Yes
    that's right, kids will be out of school, and the only thing I'll have
    to do is look for a few volunteers to go to Juvinal school when they
    try to steel something.....
    Phat Sam, Jan 2, 2008
  4. Stickems.

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Wed, 02 Jan 2008 03:24:05 -0600, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Phat Sam Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 07:38:49 -0600, Old Gringo
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Or About Tue, 01 Jan 2008 12:11:09 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    >>Thinking Twice, Stickems. Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
    >>Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >>

    >>And A Happy New Year To You Also.

    > Mine was, until the Novelty man came in on New Years Eve and reminded
    > me that Valentines Day was not too far away.... Just another reminder
    > that I can't wait for May/June to get here.... Only holidays to look
    > forward is the send a kid to Juvinal Home for Steeling holiday! Yes
    > that's right, kids will be out of school, and the only thing I'll have
    > to do is look for a few volunteers to go to Juvinal school when they
    > try to steel something.....

    Amen-The day after Christmas all of the stores had their Valentines
    Day stuff up and Christmas stuff marked down 50%. What a rat race to
    say the least. <g>
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest