    product of you like ,and tell me what goods r u want need !
    click child web go and go to our company main web

    , Dec 26, 2007

  2. Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Wed, 26 Dec 2007 06:07:43 -0800 (PST), Without Any
    Hesitation Or Thinking Twice, Stumbled Over To
    The Keyboard And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    News Group:

    > :) Happy New Year :)

    The Year of the Rat 02-07-08
    Happy New Year

    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Dec 26, 2007

  3. Phat Sam Guest

    On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 14:27:10 GMT, Old Gringo
    <> wrote:

    >On Or About Wed, 26 Dec 2007 06:07:43 -0800 (PST), Without Any
    >Hesitation Or Thinking Twice, Stumbled Over To
    >The Keyboard And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >News Group:
    >
    >> :) Happy New Year :)

    >The Year of the Rat 02-07-08
    >Happy New Year

    Yup, May your entire 2008 year be filled with Crabs (STD)

    Phat Sam, Dec 27, 2007
  4. phrogee Guest

    "Phat Sam" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 14:27:10 GMT, Old Gringo
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Or About Wed, 26 Dec 2007 06:07:43 -0800 (PST), Without Any
    >>Hesitation Or Thinking Twice, Stumbled Over To
    >>The Keyboard And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >>News Group:
    >>
    >>> :) Happy New Year :)

    >>The Year of the Rat 02-07-08
    >>Happy New Year

    > Yup, May your entire 2008 year be filled with Crabs (STD)

    Why are you wishing that on Old Gringo?

    phrogee, Dec 27, 2007
  5. Phat Sam Guest

    On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 04:10:15 -0500, "phrogee" <>
    wrote:

    >>>The Year of the Rat 02-07-08
    >>>Happy New Year

    >> Yup, May your entire 2008 year be filled with Crabs (STD)
    >>

    >Why are you wishing that on Old Gringo?

    Actually, I wish that upon everyone,not just him.... May Santa's year
    be filled with Crabs and hopefully everybody's easter, Christmas,
    Mardi Gras, Presidents Day, etc. are all filled with Misery and Pain!

    Phat Sam, Dec 27, 2007
  6. Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Wed, 26 Dec 2007 22:47:40 -0600, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Phat Sam Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 14:27:10 GMT, Old Gringo
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Or About Wed, 26 Dec 2007 06:07:43 -0800 (PST), Without Any
    >>Hesitation Or Thinking Twice, Stumbled Over To
    >>The Keyboard And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >>News Group:
    >>
    >>> :) Happy New Year :)

    >>The Year of the Rat 02-07-08
    >>Happy New Year

    > Yup, May your entire 2008 year be filled with Crabs (STD)

    Happy New Year, even if it's not. <g>
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest