    for free

    Offer is valid until 10 Jan, 2006. So hurry up guys. Avail th
    opportunity

    JohnCena, Jan 11, 2006

  2. JohnCena

    Kline Sphere Guest

    timmaaa

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 11, 2006

  3. JohnCena

    Neil Guest

    did you hear lid (JohnCena) say in news:797xf.254574$z82.41748
    @fe12.news.easynews.com:

    > (JohnCena)

    sorry about you losing your WWE title. You were robbed

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - A jest's prosperity lies in the ear that hears it. - Shakespeare

    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  4. JohnCena

    James Guest

    kinda funny that you says its valid until jan 10, and you posted it on Jan
    11th....

    James, Jan 11, 2006
  5. JohnCena

    Briscobar Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> rambled:

    > timmaaa
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Why must you mock the homosexuals?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com means "Go to Hell, you dirty frickin' pig" in Swahili.

    Briscobar, Jan 11, 2006
  6. JohnCena

    kpg Guest

    James <> said something like

    > kinda funny that you says its valid until jan 10, and
    > you posted it on Jan 11th....

    things that make you go hmmmmm...

    kpg, Jan 11, 2006
  7. JohnCena

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    > things that make you go hmmmmm...

    250,000 volts running through my body?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Two wrongs don't make a right -- but three LEFTS do!

    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  8. JohnCena

    kpg Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\185633.htm (1/11/2006
    > 11:16:46 AM) # did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in
    >
    >> things that make you go hmmmmm...
    >>

    > 250,000 volts running through my body?

    tounge stuck in the corona roller

    kpg, Jan 11, 2006
  9. JohnCena

    > tounge stuck in the corona roller

    nah that's more of a laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sound

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  10. JohnCena

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in news:Xns974860D0D9CD0ipostthereforeiam@
    127.0.0.1:

    > James <> said something like
    >
    >> kinda funny that you says its valid until jan 10, and
    >> you posted it on Jan 11th....

    > things that make you go hmmmmm...

    award winner for sloppiest spammer of all time.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 12, 2006