happy new year

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Sharon Bowler, Jan 6, 2006.

  1. just want to see if you get this

    Sharon Bowler, Jan 6, 2006

  2. Sharon Bowler

    Guest

    Nope, I don't see it..

    , Jan 6, 2006

  3. Sharon Bowler

    John Holmes Guest

    Sharon Blower blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > just want to see if you get this

    Get what?

    --
    Your mother was a drain-inhabiting zombie who gave birth to you on a large
    yacht in the Mediterranean.

    John Holmes, Jan 6, 2006
  4. Sharon Bowler

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:dpmh38$8dh$-infra.bt.com,
    Sharon Bowler spewed forth:
    > just want to see if you get this

    Yeah - but the champange wasn't delivered with it.

    Toolman Tim, Jan 6, 2006
  5. Sharon Bowler

    Brando Guest

    "Sharon Bowler" <> wrote in message
    > just want to see if you get this

    I got it!
    ;o)

    How are you?!

    Cheers.

    Brando, Jan 6, 2006
  6. Sharon Bowler

    Plato Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:

    > > just want to see if you get this

    > Yeah - but the champange wasn't delivered with it.

    Yeah it was, I saw the box at your front door and as a favor, took it
    for safe keeping.

    Plato, Jan 6, 2006
  7. Sharon Bowler

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:43bed239$1$30105$,
    Plato spewed forth:
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >>
    >>> just want to see if you get this

    >> Yeah - but the champange wasn't delivered with it.

    > Yeah it was, I saw the box at your front door and as a favor, took it
    > for safe keeping.

    Drat. I knew I should have a talk with that UPS driver...

    Toolman Tim, Jan 7, 2006
  8. Sharon Bowler

    clot Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > In news:43bed239$1$30105$,
    > Plato spewed forth:

    >>> Yeah - but the champange wasn't delivered with it.

    >> Yeah it was, I saw the box at your front door and as a favor, took it
    >> for safe keeping.

    > Drat. I knew I should have a talk with that UPS driver...

    Teh, teh *** Thanks for bOtTle.. iT was tastY. :)

    clot, Jan 7, 2006
  9. Sharon Bowler

    Plato Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:

    > >> Yeah - but the champange wasn't delivered with it.

    > > Yeah it was, I saw the box at your front door and as a favor, took it
    > > for safe keeping.

    > Drat. I knew I should have a talk with that UPS driver...

    Aint nothing hotter then a female ups driver in those brown shorts.

    Plato, Jan 7, 2006