    ñKs Guest

    To the people who are my friends, Happy New Year
    If you don't like me, then Happy New Year .

    ñKs, Jan 1, 2004

  2. ñKs

    Senti Guest

    ñKs did mumble with his mouth full...

    > To the people who are my friends, Happy New Year
    > If you don't like me, then Happy New Year .

    How about thoseof us who don't know you and have no opinion of you? :)
    --
    ~SF~
    In the beginning Man created God; and in the image of Man created he

    Senti, Jan 1, 2004

  3. ñKs

    ñKs Guest

    Happiest of New Years!!!

    ñKs, Jan 1, 2004
  4. ñKs

    TPW Guest

    Happy New Year

    TPW, Jan 1, 2004
  5. ñKs

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 19:59:16 -0500, "ñKs"
    <> scribbled:

    >To the people who are my friends, Happy New Year
    >If you don't like me, then Happy New Year .

    Funny, I just made a card for this situation.....

    http://voivod.port5.com/dove.jpg

    Crappy New Year! (whee, puns!)

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Jan 1, 2004
  6. ñKs

    ñKs Guest

    Excellent, thanks. I can see your personality shine thru. Happy New Year.

    ñKs, Jan 1, 2004
  7. ñKs

    Brian H¹© Guest

    -= Hawk =- said:

    > On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 19:59:16 -0500, "ñKs"
    > <> scribbled:
    >
    >> To the people who are my friends, Happy New Year
    >> If you don't like me, then Happy New Year .

    > Funny, I just made a card for this situation.....
    >
    > http://voivod.port5.com/dove.jpg

    LMAO

    Brian H¹©, Jan 1, 2004
  8. ñKs

    Boomer Guest

    -= Hawk =- <> wrote in

    > On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 19:59:16 -0500, "ñKs"
    > <> scribbled:
    >
    >>To the people who are my friends, Happy New Year
    >>If you don't like me, then Happy New Year .

    > Funny, I just made a card for this situation.....
    >
    > http://voivod.port5.com/dove.jpg
    >
    > Crappy New Year! (whee, puns!)

    Punny.

    Boomer, Jan 1, 2004
  9. ñKs

    Miggsee Guest

    Jees, Hawk! :) HNY to you! :)

    Miggsee, Jan 1, 2004
  10. ñKs

    ziggy Guest

    "Miggsee" <> wrote in news:bt15s2$26j70$1@ID-
    62870.news.uni-berlin.de:

    > Jees, Hawk! :) HNY to you! :)

    Happy New Year and thanks for any help I've had last year too!

    ziggy

    ziggy, Jan 2, 2004
  11. ñKs

    Miggsee Guest

    "ziggy" <> wrote in message
    > "Miggsee" <> wrote in news:bt15s2$26j70$1@ID-
    > 62870.news.uni-berlin.de:
    >
    > > Jees, Hawk! :) HNY to you! :)
    > >

    > Happy New Year and thanks for any help I've had last year too!

    Back at you, ziggy! :)

    Miggsee, Jan 2, 2004