HAPPY NEW YEAR - THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, Jan 9, 2004.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    Happy New Year to you all! Over the holidays I did a bit of some ongoing
    archiving on the site as well as some new media reviews and my top 30 DVDs of
    2003 and top 10 TV on DVD sets of 2003. So here we go:

    The Top 30 DVDs Released And Reviewed At GENRE ONLINE.NET In 2003:
    http://www.genreonline.net/top_30_dvds_released_and_reviewe_2003_DVD.html

    The Top Ten TV On DVD Sets Released And Reviewed At GENRE ONLINE.NET in 2003:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Top_ten_tv_on_dvd_titles_of_2003_DVD.html

    TV Reviews:
    Traffic: The Miniseries (2004): USA Network Original Presentation:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Traffic_Miniseries_USA.html

    Monk: Season 2: Mr. Monk & The Paperboy/Mr. Monk & The Three Pies: USA Network
    Original Series:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Monk_Paperboy_Pies_USA.html

    Neil Simon's The Goodbye Girl (2004): TNT Original Movie:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Goodbye_Girl_TNT.html

    DVD:

    Babylon 5: No Surrender, No Retreat: The Complete Fourth Season:
    http://www.genreonline.net/B5_Season_4_DVD.html

    ALIAS: The Complete Second Season: Six-Disc Set:
    http://www.genreonline.net/ALIAS_Season_2_DVD.html

    Barney Miller: The First Season:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Barney_Miller_DVD.html

    Doctor Zhivago: 2003 Miniseries:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Doctor_Zhivago_2003_DVD.html

    To Live And Die In LA: Special Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Live_Die_LA_SE_DVD.html

    Jeepers Creepers 2: Special Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Jeepers_Creepers_2_DVD.html

    Leprechaun: Back 2 Tha Hood:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Leprechaun_Back_2_Tha_Hood_DVD.html

    Beyond Re-Animator:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Beyond_Reanimator_DVD.html

    Bruce Almighty: Widescreen:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Bruce_Almighty_DVD.html

    A Very British Coup:
    http://www.genreonline.net/British_Coup_DVD.html

    Anything Else:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Anything_Else_DVD.html

    Please drop by and visit... Thank you.

    GENRE ONLINE.NET
    The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera
    Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    Writer R5, Jan 9, 2004

  2. > GENRE ONLINE.NET
    > The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!

    Now there's a stretch. =)
    ominousspiritous, Jan 9, 2004