Happy Holidays

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Voltardo, Dec 19, 2004.

  1. Voltardo

    Voltardo Guest

    Voltardo, Dec 19, 2004

  2. Voltardo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Voltardo wrote:
    > http://www.jesusdressup.com/#

    Gross!! A Man called Jesus, who laid no claim to the fame bestowed
    upon him.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Old Gringo, Dec 19, 2004

  3. Annette Kurten, Dec 19, 2004
  4. Voltardo

    Ian Jackson Guest

    In message <cq47pl$87v$>, Annette Kurten
    <> writes

    >"Voltardo" <tard@.orangu.tan> wrote in message
    >> http://www.jesusdressup.com/

    >Where do they think them up from?:)

    There's a subtle message in there, for those who care to think about it.
    Ian.
    Ian Jackson, Dec 24, 2004
  5. Voltardo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Ian Jackson wrote:
    > In message <cq47pl$87v$>, Annette Kurten
    > <> writes
    >

    >> "Voltardo" <tard@.orangu.tan> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> http://www.jesusdressup.com/

    >> Where do they think them up from?:)
    >>

    > There's a subtle message in there, for those who care to think about it.
    > Ian.

    You don't have to be a Christian to make money off of Jesus ? Just my
    guess. The Author is an Atheist and sells his work all over the world.

    Old Gringo, Dec 24, 2004