HAPPY HOLIDAYS !

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jitendra Mavadia, Dec 26, 2003.

  1. HAPPY HOLIDAYS

    FROM

    Driving School Instructor

    JITENDRA

    Call for Early Appointment on my cell:
    Cell:

    (732) 688-7841

    Licensed by the State of New Jersey
    Central and south Jersey
    Special Care of Nervous Drivers

    Book your Road Test in advance

    Latest 2002 Dual Control AC Car

    Door to Door Service

    Very Friendly Instructor

    Written & Road Test Service

    All Nations Driving School
    Office: (732) 572-6902

    Jitendra Mavadia, Dec 26, 2003

  2. Jitendra Mavadia

    ErmYouKnow Guest

    Abuse report sent to

    ErmYouKnow, Dec 26, 2003

  3. Jitendra Mavadia

    Bobby Bewl Guest

    "ErmYouKnow" <> wrote in message news:bsi58c$qk1$...
    Abuse report sent to

    Its not abuse; its a friendly greeting

    Bobby Bewl, Dec 26, 2003
  4. Jitendra Mavadia

    ErmYouKnow Guest

    You sure about that?

    ErmYouKnow, Dec 26, 2003
  5. Jitendra Mavadia

    Bri. Guest

    In news:bsi8q5$jt8$,
    ErmYouKnow typed...

    > You sure about that?
    > "Bobby Bewl" <> wrote in message
    > "ErmYouKnow" <> wrote in message
    > Abuse report sent to
    >
    > Its not abuse; its a friendly greeting

    She saw an opportunity, she's not a spammer, but, while you're all
    arguing about it....
    TURN OFF THE HTML.

    I'm off back to the party.

    --