Happy Holidays to all

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mark Herring, Dec 18, 2003.

  1. Mark Herring

    Mark Herring Guest

    Just a note to thank everyone in these groups for another year of
    increased knowledge, understanding, and good old-fashioned comic
    relief. While I am occassionally able to contribute knowledge, I
    mostly find that every visit teaches me something new---thanks to the
    hugely diverse knowledge base represented here.

    Specific thanks are due in several cases:

    Max Lyons for a fabulous front end to Panotools (of which I was
    previously afraid)

    Pbase for a really great gallery site

    Lots of leads to archival ink, paper, and other printing nuances

    George what's his name for revealing just how bad the Foveon
    technology really is

    Solid expertise from a long list of sober regulars (who make me wish
    **I** could be more regular---er: consistent)

    George again for building up my endurance and self-control. (I can
    now go for days at a time without responding---my current goal is a
    whole week.)

    Countless opportunites to get on my soapbox (hopefully some of it is
    useful).

    Happy Holidays to all.....

    -Mark

    **************************