    become a productive member of society. My shrink has clearly articulated to
    me that I am not to troll newsgroups any longer. I've got to find
    something to keep my mind entertained.

    Network Guru, Dec 18, 2003

  2. =?Windows-1252?Q?Re:_Happy_Holidays_Frisbee_=A9?=

    Network Guru wrote:
    > Frisbee®©,

    The copyright is not necessary.

    > I'd like to extend warm Holiday wishes to you and your family. It
    > has been a long and arduous 2003. In addition, I would like to take
    > this opportunity to congratulate you for having the perspicacity to
    > take remedial action and entertain the thought of quitting smoking..
    > Good luck in your endeavors and have a fantastic 2004.

    Entertain the thought is all I've done so far. I like having a wife who's
    as mad as a wet hen, so I've continued to smoke for now.

    > I've been in alcohol and drug rehab for a large portion of the past 4
    > months. I've never felt better in my life. My primary goal for 2004
    > is to become a productive member of society. My shrink has clearly
    > articulated to me that I am not to troll newsgroups any longer.
    > I've got to find something to keep my mind entertained.

    I never know when you're serious, but if you are about the rehab thing,
    congrats.

    Please ignore your shrink's advice, though. We need entertainment. I get
    tired sometimes. Plus I can get really moody.

    --
    Fris "male menopause" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 18, 2003