happy happy christmas

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by showgun, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. showgun

    showgun Guest

    showgun, Dec 17, 2003

  2. showgun

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >merry christmas everyone

    That's not very politically correct, is it.? Want about all the jews
    and those charming muslims who do not celebrate Christmas?

    Kline Sphere, Dec 17, 2003

  3. "Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    > >merry christmas everyone

    > That's not very politically correct, is it.? Want about all the jews
    > and those charming muslims who do not celebrate Christmas?

    (edited to be politically correct)

    Merry Christmas 96% of America.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Dec 17, 2003
  4. showgun

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Merry Christmas 96% of America.

    Well now you're just being silly. What about our friends on the other side
    of the pond? They may smell funny, talk strangely, wear funny clothes, and
    eat disgusting foods, but they deserve a merry christmas as well.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 17, 2003
  5. showgun

    Jtyc Guest

    > Well now you're just being silly. What about our friends on the other side
    > of the pond? They may smell funny, talk strangely, wear funny clothes, and
    > eat disgusting foods, but they deserve a merry christmas as well.

    Europeans abandoned their faith quite sometime ago so I wouldn't worry about
    them.

    Jtyc, Dec 17, 2003
  6. showgun

    Consultant Guest

    oh yeah, forgot about then, happy kwanza!!!!!!!

    Consultant, Dec 17, 2003
  7. showgun

    Jtyc Guest

    > oh yeah, forgot about then, happy kwanza!!!!!!!

    Happy Festivus. The holiday for the rest of us.

    Jtyc, Dec 17, 2003
  8. showgun

    Consultant Guest

    look pal, i dont take my african heritage lightly, i derive from the mandeka
    tribe.

    Consultant, Dec 17, 2003
  9. showgun

    Nilantha Guest

    Seasons Greetings.

    That basically sums it up, anyone can take it anyway they want to..

    Regards,

    Nilantha

    Nilantha, Dec 17, 2003
  10. showgun

    Jtyc Guest

    > look pal, i dont take my african heritage lightly, i derive from the
    mandeka
    > tribe.

    I thought my ancestors wiped out your ancestors?

    Jtyc, Dec 17, 2003
  11. showgun

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 00:17:05 -0800, "showgun"
    <> wrote:

    >merry christmas everyone
    >

    >http://www.wiggel.de/wiggel02/flash/games/adventskalender/a
    >dventskalender_02_wiggel.htm

    Thank you. Please to be telling me where I can get the informations
    and braindumps for this Christmas of which you speak.

    THANK YOU !!

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Dec 17, 2003
  12. showgun

    Consultant Guest

    you biggot
    go burn your crosses elsewhere

    Consultant, Dec 17, 2003
  13. showgun

    Consultant Guest

    you know damn right

    Consultant, Dec 17, 2003
  14. showgun

    Jtyc Guest

    > you biggot
    > go burn your crosses elsewhere

    I was just discussing history. I don't see how that makes me a bigot?

    Jtyc, Dec 17, 2003
  15. showgun

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:20:28 -0800, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >you know damn right

    HELLO,

    I AM WANTING TO WRIGHT THE EXAMS SOON. DO YOU HAVE LINKS FOR ME TOO
    WRITE THESE EXAMS ?

    PLEASE TO BE E-MAIL ME THE INFORMATIONS.

    THANK YOU AND HAVE MERRY XMAS TO YOU !!

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Dec 17, 2003
  16. showgun

    Consultant Guest

    ugh.
    you can't hide behind the cloak and pointy hood you wear.

    Consultant, Dec 17, 2003
  17. showgun

    Jtyc Guest

    > you can't hide behind the cloak and pointy hood you wear.

    I don't have a cloak or a pointy hood. Just exactly what are you getting
    at?

    Jtyc, Dec 17, 2003
  18. showgun

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Dec 17, 2003
  19. showgun

    Consultant Guest

    you know damn right

    Consultant, Dec 17, 2003
  20. showgun

    Consultant Guest

    ok, since you asked so eloquintly, here:

    www.braindumpingassfuckers.com/xmasdump

    Consultant, Dec 17, 2003