    Halloween and scary movies...there's no better recipe.

    -idlethinker
    www.wizardneedsfoodbadly.com

    idlethinker, Oct 31, 2004

  2. idlethinker wrote:
    > Wishing everyone here a Happy Halloween!
    >
    > What are you watching tonight (or what did you watch)? For us it's:
    >
    > House Of 1000 Corpses
    > Dawn Of The Dead (2004)
    > Thirteen Ghosts
    >
    > Halloween and scary movies...there's no better recipe.

    I just got done watching the last episode of "V: The
    Complete Series." That's horror enough if you know
    what I mean by that. ;-)

    Brian The Demolition Man Little

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Oct 31, 2004

  3. idlethinker

    awknod Guest

    Friday the 13th, the first 5 or 6 are best.

    awknod, Oct 31, 2004
  4. idlethinker

    awknod, Oct 31, 2004
  5. idlethinker

    awknod, Oct 31, 2004
  6. The Ghost and Mr. Chicken for our Halloween family night movie.

    Shawn E. Hale, Oct 31, 2004
  7. idlethinker

    G0Daemon Guest

    1. Uzumaki
    2. Shaun of the Dead
    3. Mr. Vampire

    On 2004-10-31 02:54:07 -0500,

    G0Daemon, Oct 31, 2004
  8. "idlethinker" <> wrote in message
    > Wishing everyone here a Happy Halloween!
    >
    > What are you watching tonight (or what did you watch)? For us it's:
    >
    > House Of 1000 Corpses
    > Dawn Of The Dead (2004)
    > Thirteen Ghosts
    >
    > Halloween and scary movies...there's no better recipe.
    >
    > -idlethinker
    > www.wizardneedsfoodbadly.com

    I watched Suspiria on IFC for the first time last night. It was my first
    Dario Argento movie. After all the hype and build up, I was less than
    impressed.
    I'm on my second viewing of Dawn of the Dead (2004) now, listening to the
    commentary track. I'm not sure what else I'm going to watch. Maybe Return
    of the Living Dead. Maybe House on Haunted Hill.

    I have already picked out my Thanksgiving viewing, Plains Trains and
    Automobiles.

    Arthur Lipscomb, Oct 31, 2004
  9. For us it will probably be Legend Of Hell House and of course Burtons
    Sleepy Hollow..!

    Keld Landin-Petersen, Oct 31, 2004
  10. idlethinker

    idlethinker Guest

    "Arthur Lipscomb" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > "idlethinker" <> wrote in message
    > > Wishing everyone here a Happy Halloween!
    > >
    > > What are you watching tonight (or what did you watch)? For us it's:
    > >
    > > House Of 1000 Corpses
    > > Dawn Of The Dead (2004)
    > > Thirteen Ghosts
    > >
    > > Halloween and scary movies...there's no better recipe.
    > >
    > > -idlethinker
    > > www.wizardneedsfoodbadly.com

    > I watched Suspiria on IFC for the first time last night. It was my first
    > Dario Argento movie. After all the hype and build up, I was less than
    > impressed.
    > I'm on my second viewing of Dawn of the Dead (2004) now, listening to the
    > commentary track. I'm not sure what else I'm going to watch. Maybe Return
    > of the Living Dead. Maybe House on Haunted Hill.

    I firmly believe the 2004 re-envisoning of DotD to be one of the
    best horror remakes is quite a while. It's not a "teen" flick, they
    didn't mess with Romero's vision to apease a clueless movie exec, and
    they used actors who could actually act.

    ...but what made it truly frightening (at least to me) was the fact
    that the zombies were no longer slow shuffling creatures, but rather
    brain-hungry sprinters that could outrun you even on your best day. I
    know that this goes against what the hardcore Romeros fans might
    think, but it worked for me.

    idlethinker, Nov 1, 2004
  11. > "idlethinker" wrote:

    > Wishing everyone here a Happy Halloween!
    >
    > What are you watching tonight (or what did you watch)?

    The Mesa Of Lost Women (Ormond, 1953)
    Creature From The Black Lagoon (Arnold, 1954)
    The Monster From The Ocean Floor (Ordung, 1954)
    Revenge Of The Creature (Arnold, 1955)
    The Creature Walks Among Us (Sherwood, 1956)
    Kronos (Neumann, 1957)
    The Black Scorpion (Ludwig, 1957)
    The Robot Versus The Aztec Mummy (Portillo, 1957)
    The Woman Eater (Saunders, 1957)

    - - - -
    TODD TAMANEND CLARK
    Poet/Composer/Multi-Instrumentalist/Cultural Historian
    Endorsement Artist For Moog Synthesizers
    The Monongahela River, Turtle Island
    http://tinyurl.com/5uu5c
    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc2

    - - - -
    "Nothing exists until or unless it is observed. An artist is
    making something exist by observing it. And his hope for other
    people is that they will also make it exist by observing it. I
    call it creative observation. Creative viewing."
    - - William S. Burroughs

    Todd Tamanend Clark, Nov 1, 2004