    Sick of this fuckin' snow and cold and icicles up my arse ;-(

    I find it impossible to be wrong 100% of the time. That would require a
    consistence greater than I could ever achieve.
    Juan Pérez, Feb 2, 2004

  2. Juan Pérez

    Sano Guest

    Hey Juan!!!

    I love dis schit man.

    Break them plows, I be busy!!!

    - "Juan Pérez" <juan234@.5678.spaz.spa> - spluttered in
    news:h0lTb.6976$:

    > Please hope Punxatawney Phil has no shadow today. Thank you.
    >
    > --
    > Juan
    > Sick of this fuckin' snow and cold and icicles up my arse ;-(
    >

    > I find it impossible to be wrong 100% of the time. That would require a
    > consistence greater than I could ever achieve.

    --
    * Would somebody
    please poke holes in
    Sano, Feb 2, 2004

  3. Juan Pérez

    philo Guest

    "Juan Pérez" <juan234@.5678.spaz.spa> wrote in message
    > Please hope Punxatawney Phil has no shadow today. Thank you.

    I got up at 4 AM and did not see my shadow
    maybe that's a good sign!
    philo, Feb 2, 2004
  4. Juan Pérez

    phrogee Guest

    > Please hope Punxatawney Phil has no shadow today. Thank you.
    >
    > --
    > Juan
    > Sick of this fuckin' snow and cold and icicles up my arse ;-(
    >

    > I find it impossible to be wrong 100% of the time. That would require a
    > consistence greater than I could ever achieve.

    I ground up three hogs, just waiting for this day. I'm going to grill my
    pork sausages, out in the snow, and eat untill I bust.

    --
    phrogee
    phrogee, Feb 2, 2004
  5. Juan Pérez

    Juan Pérez Guest

    phrogee wrote:

    > "Juan Pérez" wrote:
    > > Please hope Punxatawney Phil has no shadow today. Thank you.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Juan
    > > Sick of this fuckin' snow and cold and icicles up my arse ;-(
    > >

    > I ground up three hogs, just waiting for this day. I'm going to grill

    my
    > pork sausages, out in the snow, and eat untill I bust.

    OMG What you couldn't do with "Happy Woodchuck Day "!
    Juan Pérez, Feb 3, 2004
  6. Juan Pérez

    Sano Guest

    > phrogee wrote:
    >>
    >> "Juan Pérez" wrote:
    >> > Please hope Punxatawney Phil has no shadow today. Thank you.
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > Juan
    >> > Sick of this fuckin' snow and cold and icicles up my arse ;-(
    >> >

    >> I ground up three hogs, just waiting for this day. I'm going to grill

    > my
    >> pork sausages, out in the snow, and eat untill I bust.
    >>

    > OMG What you couldn't do with "Happy Woodchuck Day "!

    Hey! They're pretty tasty. ;)

    --
    * Would somebody
    please poke holes in