Happy Friday..

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Mar 11, 2006.

  1. There Frisbee, You kept taking shots on me, and now you’re hurt :)? Man..
    you just broke my heart., I’m very sorry that you felt that way!.
    as a grownups people should remember that others.. will always look at you
    the way you looked at them, and react to you the way you reacted to them.

    I know, It is a world of hostility that we live in. but I shouldn’t lower
    my self to the level of ignorants just because of those who happen to be.

    I have tried to distant my self from engaging on childish posts, but u
    people always made me believe of your heartless characters from which, the
    only reason they’re here for, is to insult others and make fun of others
    existence. Your only incompetent defenses against me was.. to call me stupid
    while hiding behind the computer screens or make fun of my English as the
    fifth language. without realizing that there is soo many born English
    speakers in your home land that still can’t even read or write English at
    their late age. How can you explain that to them?
    So, yaa.. it is stupid of me to give time and lower my level to the level of
    this characters, Even though Sometime someone would learn something along the
    lines;

    But in reality, I never meant to hurt anyone feeling. I was only trying to
    defend my self while letting you know that is.. just as hurtful to me as is
    to you when I say something mean. Because unlike the way you think of
    others……. I’m a Human……….and in behalf of my childish characters to THOSE who
    thinks I hurt their feelings. I would say please understand that I never
    meant to hurt anyone feelings, and accept my humble and unconditional apology
    for being mean to you.
    Because I do realize that there is better things in life then siting on
    computer wasting time with characters who don’t understand or appreciate the
    purpose of life.

    Thank you for playing and be nice to others after me,

    Sorry frisbee..

    --
    Yes, this is my pickup. No, I will not help you move

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Mar 11, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "gtright" <> wrote in message
    > There Frisbee, You kept taking shots on me, and now you're hurt :)?
    > Man..
    > you just broke my heart., I'm very sorry that you felt that way!

    Are you really? Okay.

    > as a grownups people should remember that others.. will always look at you
    > the way you looked at them, and react to you the way you reacted to them.

    Wise words, my new friend.

    > I know, It is a world of hostility that we live in. but I shouldn't lower
    > my self to the level of ignorants just because of those who happen to be.

    Wait a minute, there... are you calling me ignorant?

    > I have tried to distant my self from engaging on childish posts, but u
    > people always made me believe of your heartless characters from which,
    > the
    > only reason they're here for, is to insult others and make fun of others
    > existence.

    I do not understand.

    > Your only incompetent defenses against me was.. to call me stupid
    > while hiding behind the computer screens or make fun of my English as the
    > fifth language.

    I have never made fun of anyone's English, especially if it is obvious that
    English is not the poster's natural language. I do, however, enjoy making
    fun of dylsexics.

    > without realizing that there is soo many born English
    > speakers in your home land that still can't even read or write English at
    > their late age

    Oops, I'm sorry. I thought you were done with that sentence, because I saw
    a period.

    > How can you explain that to them?

    I'm sorry, I can't even explain that to myself.

    > So, yaa.. it is stupid of me to give time and lower my level to the level
    > of
    > this characters, Even though Sometime someone would learn something along
    > the
    > lines;

    I certainly have learned a lot! I am the better man for it! Perhaps I
    should learn four more languages and go straighten out some people on my
    own. You know... return the favor.

    > But in reality, I never meant to hurt anyone feeling. I was only trying to
    > defend my self while letting you know that is.. just as hurtful to me as
    > is
    > to you when I say something mean.

    You're a masochist? I never would've guessed.

    > Because unlike the way you think of
    > others... I'm a Human....and in behalf of my childish characters to THOSE
    > who
    > thinks I hurt their feelings. I would say please understand that I never
    > meant to hurt anyone feelings, and accept my humble and unconditional
    > apology
    > for being mean to you.

    Accepted, my friend!

    > Because I do realize that there is better things in life then siting on
    > computer wasting time with characters who don't understand or appreciate
    > the
    > purpose of life.

    I thought you said it was unconditional.

    > Thank you for playing and be nice to others after me,

    I shall be nice to everyone! And I love playing!

    > Sorry frisbee..

    You are the better man! You are a man, right? Because if you're not a man,
    could you post some GIFS?

    All hail gtright! Hero of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse and this board!

    Frisbee®, Mar 11, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    it's for you. yes. all for you.

    come on. clickey.. clickey.. make it quickey..

    http://tinyurl.com/87fmn

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 11, 2006
  4. "gtright" <> wrote in message
    > There Frisbee, You kept taking shots on me, and now you're hurt :)?
    > Man..
    > you just broke my heart., I'm very sorry that you felt that way!.
    > as a grownups people should remember that others.. will always look at you
    > the way you looked at them, and react to you the way you reacted to them.

    People suck. Get used to it.

    > I know, It is a world of hostility that we live in. but I shouldn't lower
    > my self to the level of ignorants just because of those who happen to be.

    We're all as low as the lowest of all.

    > I have tried to distant my self from engaging on childish posts, but u
    > people always made me believe of your heartless characters from which,
    > the
    > only reason they're here for, is to insult others and make fun of others
    > existence.

    I try only to make fun of people who seem to deserve it, and to prop up
    those who are the heroes.

    > Your only incompetent defenses against me was.. to call me stupid
    > while hiding behind the computer screens or make fun of my English as the
    > fifth language. without realizing that there is soo many born English
    > speakers in your home land that still can't even read or write English at
    > their late age. How can you explain that to them?

    The key point here is that we have to 'defend ourselves from you' at all.

    As far as English as your fifth language, you can brag about that when you
    can communicate with it adequately.

    > So, yaa.. it is stupid of me to give time and lower my level to the level
    > of
    > this characters, Even though Sometime someone would learn something along
    > the
    > lines;

    Yes, this is true.

    > But in reality, I never meant to hurt anyone feeling. I was only trying to
    > defend my self while letting you know that is.. just as hurtful to me as
    > is
    > to you when I say something mean. Because unlike the way you think of
    > others... I'm a Human....and in behalf of my childish characters to THOSE
    > who
    > thinks I hurt their feelings. I would say please understand that I never
    > meant to hurt anyone feelings, and accept my humble and unconditional
    > apology
    > for being mean to you.

    We all have feelings. But, if you choose to show that you have them, be
    prepared to be called a Wuss.

    > Because I do realize that there is better things in life then siting on
    > computer wasting time with characters who don't understand or appreciate
    > the
    > purpose of life.

    If there's anything worthwhile in life, I have yet to find it in any lasting
    capacity. The purpose of life seems only to be wasting time and working to
    perpetuate the waste of time. Oh, and occasionally, to look at pr0n, or swap
    fluids. Well, complaining, I guess complaining can be fun.

    > Thank you for playing and be nice to others after me,

    No.

    Battery Operated Boyfriend, Mar 11, 2006
  5. **Frisbee®'s** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>

    > You are the better man! You are a man, right? Because if you're not
    > a man, could you post some GIFS?
    >
    > All hail gtright! Hero of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse and this
    > board!

    That's it....leave us with the taste of sarcasm in our mouths then just walk
    away. Ya left us hangin...what's up with that? I'm sitting here with a
    friggin smile on my face.....just knowing that there is gonna be some great
    one liner at the bottom that is going to blow this all right back in his
    face. Then nothing.
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --A.K.A. Truly Disappointed