    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV

    Cerebrus, Oct 21, 2006

  2. Cerebrus

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Oct 21, 2006

  3. Cerebrus

    kpg Guest

    I love curtural differences...

    I wonder how many non-internationalized denizens will
    find the swassticka offensive?

    kpg

    Oh yeah... Thanks Cerby.

    kpg, Oct 22, 2006
  4. Cerebrus

    Briscobar Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    > Dear MCNGP,
    >
    > The sekrit site doesn't seem to be loading so I'm posting this here.
    >
    > May this Diwali bring health, success and prosperity to you and your
    > dear ones.
    >
    > Here's an ecard I created for the MCNGP :
    >
    > <http://www.greet2k.com/ecards/cgi-bin/viewcard.php?card=0610210410547kD>

    How dare you, Cerebrus!?! You Nazi fukc! Swastikas? Outrageous!

    Just kiddin obviously....Happy Diwali to you as well.

    I never knew about it or what it was until last week. You know when you
    first learn about something, then it follows you around and you notice it a
    heck of a lot more? Yeah, that's Diwali for me. This is the 3rd time it's
    been mentioned to me in the last week. Strange.

    KB

    Briscobar, Oct 23, 2006
  5. Cerebrus

    CBIC Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    > Dear MCNGP,
    >
    > The sekrit site doesn't seem to be loading so I'm posting this here.
    >
    > May this Diwali bring health, success and prosperity to you and your
    > dear ones.
    >
    > Here's an ecard I created for the MCNGP :
    >
    > <http://www.greet2k.com/ecards/cgi-bin/viewcard.php?card=0610210410547kD>

    So that's why none of my Indian contacts have been responding to my email.

    CBIC, Oct 23, 2006
  6. Cerebrus

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Cerebrus" <> say in

    > May this Diwali bring health, success and prosperity to you and your
    > dear ones.

    and to you. (now I have to go do some research)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Never shoot to kill. Shoot to live!

    Neil, Oct 23, 2006
  7. Cerebrus

    Cerebrus Guest

    Neil wrote:

    > and to you. (now I have to go do some research)

    Lol, research is unnecessary. Reading one article might be enough :

    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diwali>

    Think of it like this : As Christmas is to Christians, Diwali is to
    Hindus. It also marked the new year in ancient India. ;-)

    As for the swastika-phobic population.... hehehehehehehehe (I can't
    stop giggling at that.)

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)

    Join the fight against Br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/

    Cerebrus, Oct 23, 2006
  8. Cerebrus,

    As much as I would like to demean and make fun of your so called
    "Holliday"... I find that I cannot do that as I believe that only 2 actual
    hollidays exist... and soon... i will be shouting from the halls "Merry
    Christmas" and "Happy Festivus".

    KC

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Oct 23, 2006
  9. Cerebrus

    Cerebrus Guest

    Keyboard Cowboy wrote:

    > Cerebrus,
    >
    > As much as I would like to demean and make fun of your so called
    > "Holliday"... I find that I cannot do that as I believe that only 2 actual
    > hollidays exist... and soon... i will be shouting from the halls "Merry
    > Christmas" and "Happy Festivus".
    >
    > KC

    Well, I hope you get the dates for your "hollidays" right this time.
    The last time you were shouting greetings in June... and they had you
    sent to the Loony bin.

    Cerebrus, Oct 23, 2006
  10. Actually... they took my 2nd cousing/brother... Joe-Bob. See, out here in
    the country, everyone has the same type of Mullet. And with his lazy eye...
    he looked pretty crazy and mistook him for me.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Oct 23, 2006