  1. And a Happy New Year.

    Lets try and help each other in future and more understanding and less
    Flaming
    Frank Williams, Dec 24, 2011

  2. Frank Williams

    Dave Doe Guest

    In article <>,
    , Frank Williams says...

    > And a Happy New Year.
    >

    > Lets try and help each other in future and more understanding and less
    > Flaming

    ROTFL

    --
    Duncan.
    Dave Doe, Dec 24, 2011

  3. Frank Williams

    Pooh Guest

    "Frank Williams" <> wrote in message

    > And a Happy New Year.
    >

    > Lets try and help each other in future and more understanding and less
    > Flaming

    Back at ya Fred. Not sure if a lack of flaming is possible, but who knows
    what may happen in NZ gen:)

    pooh
    Pooh, Dec 24, 2011
  4. Frank Williams

    Pooh Guest

    "WorkHard" <> wrote in message
    > Pooh wrote:
    >> "Frank Williams" <> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> And a Happy New Year.
    >>>

    >>> Lets try and help each other in future and more understanding and
    >>> less Flaming
    >>>

    >> Back at ya Fred. Not sure if a lack of flaming is possible, but who
    >> knows what may happen in NZ gen:)

    > Fred?

    Sorry Frank:O)

    I have the first two letters of the posters name in the from window.

    Pooh
    Pooh, Dec 24, 2011
  5. Frank Williams

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 13:58:25 +1300, in message <>
    Frank Williams wrote:

    > Subject: Happy Chistmas to you All.
    > And a Happy New Year.

    Hi, Roger Sheppard -- and Seasons Greetings to you too.

    --
    Kind regards
    Ralph
    Ralph Fox, Dec 24, 2011
  6. Frank Williams

    Donchano Guest

    On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 13:58:25 +1300, Frank Williams
    <> shouted from the highest rooftop:

    >And a Happy New Year.

    And the same to you and all your sockpuppets.
    Donchano, Dec 24, 2011
  7. Frank Williams

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Dave Doe wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > , Frank Williams says...
    >>
    >> And a Happy New Year.
    >>

    >> Lets try and help each other in future and more understanding and
    >> less Flaming

    > ROTFL

    LOL. Roger the xposting mormon.

    Perhaps he can start the new year in a better way?
    --
    Shaun.

    cozy little classification in the DSM."
    David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)
    ~misfit~, Dec 25, 2011
  8. Frank Williams

    Gordon Guest

    On 2011-12-25, ~misfit~ <> wrote:
    > Somewhere on teh intarwebs Dave Doe wrote:
    >> In article <>,
    >> , Frank Williams says...
    >>>
    >>> And a Happy New Year.
    >>>

    >>> Lets try and help each other in future and more understanding and
    >>> less Flaming

    >> ROTFL

    > LOL. Roger the xposting mormon.
    >
    > Perhaps he can start the new year in a better way?

    Maybe if we treat Roger as a human being, rather than a poster with some
    ecentric ways, then yes.

    A community which pulls the lowest up, rather than putting them down is the
    one far better off than the average one.
    Gordon, Dec 26, 2011
  9. Frank Williams

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Gordon wrote:
    > On 2011-12-25, ~misfit~ <> wrote:
    >> Somewhere on teh intarwebs Dave Doe wrote:
    >>> In article <>,
    >>> , Frank Williams says...

    >>> ROTFL

    >> LOL. Roger the xposting mormon.
    >>
    >> Perhaps he can start the new year in a better way?

    > Maybe if we treat Roger as a human being, rather than a poster with
    > some ecentric ways, then yes.
    >
    > A community which pulls the lowest up, rather than putting them down
    > is the one far better off than the average one.

    I couldn't agree more. However... Many years ago I spent quite a long while
    trying hard to 'pull Roger up". being told by others that I was wasting my
    time, only to finally get sick of him repeatedly biting the hand I was
    extending to him.

    <shrug> Sometimes you've just got to have a village idiot, someone to point
    to and tell your kids that, if they keep smoking that methamphetamine,
    they'll end up just like him.

    Happy new year.

    ~misfit~, Dec 26, 2011