    To Akira Kurosawa.

    I know he's dead an' all, but he's 100 today.

    Just sayin'.

    Aardvark, Mar 23, 2010

  2. Aardvark

    chuckcar Guest

    Aardvark <> wrote in
    news:ho94c9$sqh$-september.org:

    > To Akira Kurosawa.
    >
    > I know he's dead an' all, but he's 100 today.
    >
    > Just sayin'.

    TCM is carrying a *huge* collection of his movies in a couple days. One
    right after the other.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Mar 23, 2010

  3. Aardvark

    chuckcar Guest

    Aardvark <> wrote in

    > To Akira Kurosawa.
    >
    > I know he's dead an' all, but he's 100 today.
    >
    > Just sayin'.

    A followup - starting at 6:00 a.m EDT going until 6: a.m EDT tomorrow.
    About 12 different films including "The Seven Samuri" of course.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Mar 23, 2010
  4. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:28:06 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

    > Samuri

    WTF?????

    Aardvark, Mar 23, 2010
  5. Aardvark

    Moldy Cheese Guest

    Aardvark wrote:

    > On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:28:06 +0000, chuckcar wrote:
    >
    > > Samuri

    > WTF?????
    >
    > --
    > Top posting because your cursor happens to be there is like shitting in
    > your pants because that's where your asshole happens to be.

    OMG!!!!!
    Moldy Cheese, Mar 25, 2010