Happy Birthday

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Old Man, Sep 18, 2006.

  1. Old Man

    Old Man Guest

    Forgive me, please. I'm an old man. I live in a nice house, have lurury autos
    and adquate income. My health is reasonably well I have no reason to be
    downhearted today but I'm very sad. I accept that there are tough periods in
    each life but today is sad.

    My wife psssed on several years ago after a very happy and successful 55 year
    marriage. We had three sons, all college graduates, 2 married with one giving
    me 2 grand sons and in turn the grandsons have give me 4 great grandbabies.
    Wonderful, beautiful childern, happy and full of life with two of the twin
    greatgraddaughters, now 5 five whose beauty outshines the sun. I would gladly
    die for any of them.

    I get to see them whem I travel out of state, from Arizona to Seattle. At my
    age it is difficulut because I don't see well and my hearning is going too. I
    have not seen them in 4 years, only photographs.

    Today was my 78th birthday and all day I anticipated phone calls and best
    wishes. I sat by the phone all day but I never received a call. They all keep
    very busy lives and as entrpernuers they worry about there businesses and
    keeping their lives togeather. I understand their problems but I still looked
    forward to my best wishes for this late period of my life.

    Would one or two of you kind respondents wish me happy birthday. I lurk in
    this NG every day and I know there are kind and decent posters who will
    cheerfully wish and old man his 78th birthday.

    Old Man, Sep 18, 2006

  2. Old Man

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 22:05:51 -0700, Old Man Has Frothed:

    > Forgive me, please. I'm an old man. I live in a nice house, have lurury
    > autos and adquate income. My health is reasonably well I have no reason to
    > be downhearted today but I'm very sad. I accept that there are tough
    > periods in each life but today is sad.
    >
    > My wife psssed on several years ago after a very happy and successful 55
    > year marriage. We had three sons, all college graduates, 2 married with
    > one giving me 2 grand sons and in turn the grandsons have give me 4 great
    > grandbabies. Wonderful, beautiful childern, happy and full of life with
    > two of the twin greatgraddaughters, now 5 five whose beauty outshines the
    > sun. I would gladly die for any of them.
    >
    > I get to see them whem I travel out of state, from Arizona to Seattle. At
    > my age it is difficulut because I don't see well and my hearning is going
    > too. I have not seen them in 4 years, only photographs.
    >
    > Today was my 78th birthday and all day I anticipated phone calls and best
    > wishes. I sat by the phone all day but I never received a call. They all
    > keep very busy lives and as entrpernuers they worry about there businesses
    > and keeping their lives togeather. I understand their problems but I
    > still looked forward to my best wishes for this late period of my life.
    >
    > Would one or two of you kind respondents wish me happy birthday. I lurk in
    > this NG every day and I know there are kind and decent posters who will
    > cheerfully wish and old man his 78th birthday.

    Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and then drop dead from a heart attack.

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Sep 18, 2006

  3. Old Man wrote:
    > Forgive me, please. I'm an old man. I live in a nice house, have lurury autos
    > and adquate income. My health is reasonably well I have no reason to be
    > downhearted today but I'm very sad. I accept that there are tough periods in
    > each life but today is sad.
    >
    > My wife psssed on several years ago after a very happy and successful 55 year
    > marriage. We had three sons, all college graduates, 2 married with one giving
    > me 2 grand sons and in turn the grandsons have give me 4 great grandbabies.
    > Wonderful, beautiful childern, happy and full of life with two of the twin
    > greatgraddaughters, now 5 five whose beauty outshines the sun. I would gladly
    > die for any of them.
    >
    > I get to see them whem I travel out of state, from Arizona to Seattle. At my
    > age it is difficulut because I don't see well and my hearning is going too. I
    > have not seen them in 4 years, only photographs.
    >
    > Today was my 78th birthday and all day I anticipated phone calls and best
    > wishes. I sat by the phone all day but I never received a call. They all keep
    > very busy lives and as entrpernuers they worry about there businesses and
    > keeping their lives togeather. I understand their problems but I still looked
    > forward to my best wishes for this late period of my life.
    >
    > Would one or two of you kind respondents wish me happy birthday. I lurk in
    > this NG every day and I know there are kind and decent posters who will
    > cheerfully wish and old man his 78th birthday.

    Dude, happy birthday -- and may you have as many more as you wish.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 18, 2006
  4. Old Man

    Guest

    "Old Man" <> wrote:

    >Forgive me, please. I'm an old man. I live in a nice house, have lurury autos
    >and adquate income. My health is reasonably well I have no reason to be
    >downhearted today but I'm very sad. I accept that there are tough periods in
    >each life but today is sad.
    >
    >My wife psssed on several years ago after a very happy and successful 55 year
    >marriage. We had three sons, all college graduates, 2 married with one giving
    >me 2 grand sons and in turn the grandsons have give me 4 great grandbabies.
    >Wonderful, beautiful childern, happy and full of life with two of the twin
    >greatgraddaughters, now 5 five whose beauty outshines the sun. I would gladly
    >die for any of them.
    >
    >I get to see them whem I travel out of state, from Arizona to Seattle. At my
    >age it is difficulut because I don't see well and my hearning is going too. I
    >have not seen them in 4 years, only photographs.
    >
    >Today was my 78th birthday and all day I anticipated phone calls and best
    >wishes. I sat by the phone all day but I never received a call. They all keep
    >very busy lives and as entrpernuers they worry about there businesses and
    >keeping their lives togeather. I understand their problems but I still looked
    >forward to my best wishes for this late period of my life.
    >
    >Would one or two of you kind respondents wish me happy birthday. I lurk in
    >this NG every day and I know there are kind and decent posters who will
    >cheerfully wish and old man his 78th birthday.

    Have a very Happy Birthday!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=9j82MERQy00
    (all but two lines...)

    --
    1000 virtual cars racing at the same time - Trackmania Sunrise :D
    http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=12321

    , Sep 18, 2006
  5. On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 22:05:51 -0700, "Old Man"
    <> wrote:

    >Forgive me, please. I'm an old man. I live in a nice house, have lurury autos
    >and adquate income. My health is reasonably well I have no reason to be
    >downhearted today but I'm very sad. I accept that there are tough periods in
    >each life but today is sad.
    >
    >My wife psssed on several years ago after a very happy and successful 55 year
    >marriage. We had three sons, all college graduates, 2 married with one giving
    >me 2 grand sons and in turn the grandsons have give me 4 great grandbabies.
    >Wonderful, beautiful childern, happy and full of life with two of the twin
    >greatgraddaughters, now 5 five whose beauty outshines the sun. I would gladly
    >die for any of them.
    >
    >I get to see them whem I travel out of state, from Arizona to Seattle. At my
    >age it is difficulut because I don't see well and my hearning is going too. I
    >have not seen them in 4 years, only photographs.
    >
    >Today was my 78th birthday and all day I anticipated phone calls and best
    >wishes. I sat by the phone all day but I never received a call. They all keep
    >very busy lives and as entrpernuers they worry about there businesses and
    >keeping their lives togeather. I understand their problems but I still looked
    >forward to my best wishes for this late period of my life.
    >
    >Would one or two of you kind respondents wish me happy birthday. I lurk in
    >this NG every day and I know there are kind and decent posters who will
    >cheerfully wish and old man his 78th birthday.

    Right, they love you to pieces but haven't come to see you in 4 years.
    They are entrepreneurs in some field or the other and more than likely
    have plenty of time and money, yet still they shun you.

    Why don't they come to see you, old man, how come you have to go see
    them? I'll tell you why. Because you were a bastard to all of your
    children when they were kids. You beat them and played sadistic mind
    games with them and hated their mother.

    You were a son of a bitch from day one, that is the only explanation
    for your own flesh and blood that have the means and ways to visit you
    not doing so in 4 years.

    Your wife, their mother, died several years ago, according to you, and
    you haven't seen your children in four years. So, they hated you and
    their mother so much they didn't even come to her funeral. Wow, you
    must be one bitter old ****.

    Why in the hell would anyone in the group wish some cranky old bastard
    like you a happy birthday? Hell, your own children know what you are
    and how you are and they don't do it, why should rank strangers wish
    you one?

    Altie

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Sep 18, 2006
  6. Old Man

    DemoDisk Guest

    "Old Man" <> wrote in message
    > Forgive me, please. I'm an old man. I live in a nice house, have

    lurury autos
    > and adquate income. My health is reasonably well I have no reason to

    be
    > downhearted today but I'm very sad. I accept that there are tough

    periods in
    > each life but today is sad.
    >
    > My wife psssed on several years ago after a very happy and successful

    55 year
    > marriage. We had three sons, all college graduates, 2 married with one

    giving
    > me 2 grand sons and in turn the grandsons have give me 4 great

    grandbabies.
    > Wonderful, beautiful childern, happy and full of life with two of the

    twin
    > greatgraddaughters, now 5 five whose beauty outshines the sun. I would

    gladly
    > die for any of them.
    >
    > I get to see them whem I travel out of state, from Arizona to Seattle.

    At my
    > age it is difficulut because I don't see well and my hearning is going

    too. I
    > have not seen them in 4 years, only photographs.
    >
    > Today was my 78th birthday and all day I anticipated phone calls and

    best
    > wishes. I sat by the phone all day but I never received a call. They

    all keep
    > very busy lives and as entrpernuers they worry about there businesses

    and
    > keeping their lives togeather. I understand their problems but I

    still looked
    > forward to my best wishes for this late period of my life.
    >
    > Would one or two of you kind respondents wish me happy birthday. I

    lurk in
    > this NG every day and I know there are kind and decent posters who

    will
    > cheerfully wish and old man his 78th birthday.

    I'll be where you are someday, minus the home, autos, income and
    descendants. But I'll wish my best mate his happy 84th in a couple of
    months. So here's to the best on your 78th. Happy Birthday, OM !

    JM

    DemoDisk, Sep 18, 2006
  7. Old Man

    DemoDisk Guest

    "Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤" <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤@dac.com>...

    > Right, they love you to pieces but haven't come to see you in 4 years.
    > They are entrepreneurs in some field or the other and more than likely
    > have plenty of time and money, yet still they shun you.
    >
    > Why don't they come to see you, old man, how come you have to go see
    > them? I'll tell you why. Because you were a bastard to all of your
    > children when they were kids. You beat them and played sadistic mind
    > games with them and hated their mother.
    >
    > You were a son of a bitch from day one, that is the only explanation
    > for your own flesh and blood that have the means and ways to visit you
    > not doing so in 4 years.
    >
    > Your wife, their mother, died several years ago, according to you, and
    > you haven't seen your children in four years. So, they hated you and
    > their mother so much they didn't even come to her funeral. Wow, you
    > must be one bitter old ****.
    >
    > Why in the hell would anyone in the group wish some cranky old bastard
    > like you a happy birthday? Hell, your own children know what you are
    > and how you are and they don't do it, why should rank strangers wish
    > you one?
    >
    > Altie

    You'll never see 78

    DemoDisk, Sep 18, 2006
  8. Old Man

    Soccer Mom Guest

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the Raging Queens From Hell Soccer Club in Chevy
    Chase, MD!

    Don't take it too personally, no one in my family calls anyone on their
    birthday, it's a tradition or we just don't care...

    Soccer Mom, Sep 18, 2006
  9. Old Man

    John Holmes Guest

    Old Man "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Forgive me, please. I'm an old man. I live in a nice house, have
    > lurury autos and adquate income. My health is reasonably well I have
    > no reason to be downhearted today but I'm very sad. I accept that
    > there are tough periods in each life but today is sad.
    >
    > My wife psssed on several years ago after a very happy and successful
    > 55 year marriage. We had three sons, all college graduates, 2 married
    > with one giving me 2 grand sons and in turn the grandsons have give me
    > 4 great grandbabies. Wonderful, beautiful childern, happy and full of
    > life with two of the twin greatgraddaughters, now 5 five whose beauty
    > outshines the sun. I would gladly die for any of them.
    >
    > I get to see them whem I travel out of state, from Arizona to Seattle.
    > At my age it is difficulut because I don't see well and my hearning
    > is going too. I have not seen them in 4 years, only photographs.
    >
    > Today was my 78th birthday and all day I anticipated phone calls and
    > best wishes. I sat by the phone all day but I never received a call.
    > They all keep very busy lives and as entrpernuers they worry about
    > there businesses and keeping their lives togeather. I understand
    > their problems but I still looked forward to my best wishes for this
    > late period of my life.
    >
    > Would one or two of you kind respondents wish me happy birthday. I
    > lurk in this NG every day and I know there are kind and decent posters
    > who will cheerfully wish and old man his 78th birthday.

    Happy Birthday, Old Man.

    --
    Your mother was a bad breathed moose who used to meditate in disused film
    sets.

    John Holmes, Sep 18, 2006
  10. Old Man

    Rectum Burn Guest

    "Old Man" <> said in

    > Forgive me, please. I'm an old man. I live in a nice house, have
    > lurury autos and adquate income. My health is reasonably well I have
    > no reason to be downhearted today but I'm very sad. I accept that
    > there are tough periods in each life but today is sad.
    >
    > My wife psssed on several years ago after a very happy and successful
    > 55 year marriage. We had three sons, all college graduates, 2 married
    > with one giving me 2 grand sons and in turn the grandsons have give me
    > 4 great grandbabies. Wonderful, beautiful childern, happy and full of
    > life with two of the twin greatgraddaughters, now 5 five whose beauty
    > outshines the sun. I would gladly die for any of them.
    >
    > I get to see them whem I travel out of state, from Arizona to Seattle.
    > At my age it is difficulut because I don't see well and my hearning
    > is going too. I have not seen them in 4 years, only photographs.
    >
    > Today was my 78th birthday and all day I anticipated phone calls and
    > best wishes. I sat by the phone all day but I never received a call.
    > They all keep very busy lives and as entrpernuers they worry about
    > there businesses and keeping their lives togeather. I understand
    > their problems but I still looked forward to my best wishes for this
    > late period of my life.
    >
    > Would one or two of you kind respondents wish me happy birthday. I
    > lurk in this NG every day and I know there are kind and decent posters
    > who will cheerfully wish and old man his 78th birthday.

    Happy birthday, sweetie!

    Rectum Burrrrrrn

    Rectum Burn, Sep 18, 2006
  11. Old Man

    Old Gringo Guest

    Without Any Hesitation, Old Man Wrote The Following:
    > Forgive me, please. I'm an old man. I live in a nice house, have lurury
    > autos and adquate income. My health is reasonably well I have no reason
    > to be downhearted today but I'm very sad. I accept that there are tough
    > periods in each life but today is sad.
    >
    > My wife psssed on several years ago after a very happy and successful 55
    > year marriage. We had three sons, all college graduates, 2 married with
    > one giving me 2 grand sons and in turn the grandsons have give me 4
    > great grandbabies. Wonderful, beautiful childern, happy and full of life
    > with two of the twin greatgraddaughters, now 5 five whose beauty
    > outshines the sun. I would gladly die for any of them.
    >
    > I get to see them whem I travel out of state, from Arizona to Seattle.
    > At my age it is difficulut because I don't see well and my hearning is
    > going too. I have not seen them in 4 years, only photographs.
    >
    > Today was my 78th birthday and all day I anticipated phone calls and
    > best wishes. I sat by the phone all day but I never received a call.
    > They all keep very busy lives and as entrpernuers they worry about there
    > businesses and keeping their lives togeather. I understand their
    > problems but I still looked forward to my best wishes for this late
    > period of my life.
    >
    > Would one or two of you kind respondents wish me happy birthday. I lurk
    > in this NG every day and I know there are kind and decent posters who
    > will cheerfully wish and old man his 78th birthday.

    Happy Birthday and many more to come.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo, Sep 18, 2006
  12. Old Man

    Jimbob Guest

    John Holmes decided to enlighten us all with:
    > > That was just a poor response.
    > >

    > That was just a poor response.

    That was just an amazing response.

    Jimbob, Sep 18, 2006
  13. Old Man

    John Holmes Guest

    Jimbob "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > John Holmes decided to enlighten us all with:
    >> > That was just a poor response.
    >> >

    >> That was just a poor response.

    > That was just an amazing response.

    I've seen responses, but your's is the worst.

    --
    You annoying pot of gruesome rotting cabbage.

    John Holmes, Sep 18, 2006
  14. Old Man

    fkasner Guest

    John Holmes wrote:
    > Old Man "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Forgive me, please. I'm an old man. I live in a nice house, have
    >> lurury autos and adquate income. My health is reasonably well I have
    >> no reason to be downhearted today but I'm very sad. I accept that
    >> there are tough periods in each life but today is sad.
    >>
    >> My wife psssed on several years ago after a very happy and successful
    >> 55 year marriage. We had three sons, all college graduates, 2 married
    >> with one giving me 2 grand sons and in turn the grandsons have give me
    >> 4 great grandbabies. Wonderful, beautiful childern, happy and full of
    >> life with two of the twin greatgraddaughters, now 5 five whose beauty
    >> outshines the sun. I would gladly die for any of them.
    >>
    >> I get to see them whem I travel out of state, from Arizona to Seattle.
    >> At my age it is difficulut because I don't see well and my hearning
    >> is going too. I have not seen them in 4 years, only photographs.
    >>
    >> Today was my 78th birthday and all day I anticipated phone calls and
    >> best wishes. I sat by the phone all day but I never received a call.
    >> They all keep very busy lives and as entrpernuers they worry about
    >> there businesses and keeping their lives togeather. I understand
    >> their problems but I still looked forward to my best wishes for this
    >> late period of my life.
    >>
    >> Would one or two of you kind respondents wish me happy birthday. I
    >> lurk in this NG every day and I know there are kind and decent posters
    >> who will cheerfully wish and old man his 78th birthday.
    >>

    > Happy Birthday, Old Man.

    Hell, I turned 80 in July. You're not old. 78 is merely a threshold of
    old age. My hearing isn't great. Eyes are OK with only just beginning of
    cataracts. Had a heart attack back several years ago. Also collapsed
    left ventricle. Survived all that. Lost my dear wife several years ago.
    Survived that. Only child has made repeated mistakes in relation to men.
    The two grandsons are pretty good type. Hope she doesn't ruin them. But
    I'll not be around to bail her out that time. I still enjoy doing a lot
    of what I did for a career. Finances are not great but pension is
    adequate. Little in the way of possessions that I lust for anymore. Life
    can be good even when parts of it are less than satisfactory. Enjoy what
    you have. And don't sweat the lack of consideration that the ignored
    birthday entails. Leave the fortune to some worthwhile charity. That
    will really get their attention even if you aren't around to see it
    happen. You can chuckle all the way to the grave.
    FK

    fkasner, Sep 19, 2006
  15. Old Man

    Sybil Guest

    > He's old, I should send him my copy of Logan's Run.

    rotfl

    Sybil, Sep 19, 2006
  16. On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 00:51:41 GMT, fkasner <>
    wrote:

    >John Holmes wrote:
    >> Old Man "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> Forgive me, please. I'm an old man. I live in a nice house, have
    >>> lurury autos and adquate income. My health is reasonably well I have
    >>> no reason to be downhearted today but I'm very sad. I accept that
    >>> there are tough periods in each life but today is sad.
    >>>
    >>> My wife psssed on several years ago after a very happy and successful
    >>> 55 year marriage. We had three sons, all college graduates, 2 married
    >>> with one giving me 2 grand sons and in turn the grandsons have give me
    >>> 4 great grandbabies. Wonderful, beautiful childern, happy and full of
    >>> life with two of the twin greatgraddaughters, now 5 five whose beauty
    >>> outshines the sun. I would gladly die for any of them.
    >>>
    >>> I get to see them whem I travel out of state, from Arizona to Seattle.
    >>> At my age it is difficulut because I don't see well and my hearning
    >>> is going too. I have not seen them in 4 years, only photographs.
    >>>
    >>> Today was my 78th birthday and all day I anticipated phone calls and
    >>> best wishes. I sat by the phone all day but I never received a call.
    >>> They all keep very busy lives and as entrpernuers they worry about
    >>> there businesses and keeping their lives togeather. I understand
    >>> their problems but I still looked forward to my best wishes for this
    >>> late period of my life.
    >>>
    >>> Would one or two of you kind respondents wish me happy birthday. I
    >>> lurk in this NG every day and I know there are kind and decent posters
    >>> who will cheerfully wish and old man his 78th birthday.
    >>>

    >> Happy Birthday, Old Man.
    >>

    >Hell, I turned 80 in July. You're not old. 78 is merely a threshold of
    >old age. My hearing isn't great. Eyes are OK with only just beginning of
    >cataracts. Had a heart attack back several years ago. Also collapsed
    >left ventricle. Survived all that. Lost my dear wife several years ago.
    >Survived that. Only child has made repeated mistakes in relation to men.
    >The two grandsons are pretty good type. Hope she doesn't ruin them. But
    >I'll not be around to bail her out that time. I still enjoy doing a lot
    >of what I did for a career. Finances are not great but pension is
    >adequate. Little in the way of possessions that I lust for anymore. Life
    >can be good even when parts of it are less than satisfactory. Enjoy what
    >you have. And don't sweat the lack of consideration that the ignored
    >birthday entails. Leave the fortune to some worthwhile charity. That
    >will really get their attention even if you aren't around to see it
    >happen. You can chuckle all the way to the grave.

    See, fkasner, it is just this type of attitude that you are
    recommending him to have that made his children hate him to begin
    with.

    Give all my money away to other people, that will teach the little
    bastards.

    It is this type of attitude that made your daughter less than
    intelligent when it comes to men. She had to grow up with your pissy
    attitude and now she has it and assholes attract other assholes.

    Good job, fkasner, you made your daughter into a loser that inherited
    your crappy attitude.

    Altie

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Sep 19, 2006
  17. Old Man

    Jimbob Guest

    John Holmes wrote:

    >>> That was just a poor response.

    >> That was just an amazing response.

    > I've seen responses, but your's is the worst.

    My response to your repsonse is no response.

    Jimbob, Sep 19, 2006
  18. Old Man

    ProfGene Guest

    Old Man wrote:
    > Forgive me, please. I'm an old man. I live in a nice house, have lurury
    > autos and adquate income. My health is reasonably well I have no reason
    > to be downhearted today but I'm very sad. I accept that there are tough
    > periods in each life but today is sad.
    >
    > My wife psssed on several years ago after a very happy and successful 55
    > year marriage. We had three sons, all college graduates, 2 married with
    > one giving me 2 grand sons and in turn the grandsons have give me 4
    > great grandbabies. Wonderful, beautiful childern, happy and full of life
    > with two of the twin greatgraddaughters, now 5 five whose beauty
    > outshines the sun. I would gladly die for any of them.
    >
    > I get to see them whem I travel out of state, from Arizona to Seattle.
    > At my age it is difficulut because I don't see well and my hearning is
    > going too. I have not seen them in 4 years, only photographs.
    >
    > Today was my 78th birthday and all day I anticipated phone calls and
    > best wishes. I sat by the phone all day but I never received a call.
    > They all keep very busy lives and as entrpernuers they worry about there
    > businesses and keeping their lives togeather. I understand their
    > problems but I still looked forward to my best wishes for this late
    > period of my life.
    >
    > Would one or two of you kind respondents wish me happy birthday. I lurk
    > in this NG every day and I know there are kind and decent posters who
    > will cheerfully wish and old man his 78th birthday.

    Well I am a young 74 but I see no reason not to wish you a happy
    birthday and many more to come. I will be traveling to our state in
    December as we have been doing each year for the past few to visit my
    woman's daughter in Phoenix. The drive is getting more difficult from
    here in Illinois and last time on the return trip my back went out for a
    couple of weeks. Probably because my Buick has lousy seats and the
    driver's seat has gotten kind of lumpy. I won't be 75 until February 25
    and that can wait.

    ProfGene, Oct 19, 2006