    CBIC Guest

    To me.

    Steaks and brews at my house for the weekly MCNGP bash.
    CBIC, Nov 7, 2006

  2. CBIC

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    news:#...
    > To me.
    >
    > Steaks and brews at my house for the weekly MCNGP bash.

    Whoooo Hooooo!!!! We're 'doomed' for sure.
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 7, 2006

  3. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> To me.
    >>
    >> Steaks and brews at my house for the weekly MCNGP bash.

    > Whoooo Hooooo!!!! We're 'doomed' for sure.

    I figured we'd have it at my house 'cause I'm sure you're all tired of
    driving my drunk a$$ home. Sorry I puked in your Porsche last time Con.
    CBIC, Nov 7, 2006
  4. CBIC

    Briscobar Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
    >>

    >> "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>> To me.
    >>>
    >>> Steaks and brews at my house for the weekly MCNGP bash.

    >> Whoooo Hooooo!!!! We're 'doomed' for sure.

    > I figured we'd have it at my house 'cause I'm sure you're all tired of
    > driving my drunk a$$ home. Sorry I puked in your Porsche last time Con.

    LOL! That's not his! That's a rental he gets whenever we have a get-together
    just to impress the women MCNGP.

    KB
    Briscobar, Nov 7, 2006
  5. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > LOL! That's not his! That's a rental he gets whenever we have a
    > get-together just to impress the women MCNGP.

    I wondered why it had an alamo sticker. I thought he was a native Texan.
    CBIC, Nov 7, 2006
  6. CBIC

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > I thought he was a native Texan.

    That's the story he gave me.
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 7, 2006
  7. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:#
    :

    > To me.
    >
    > Steaks and brews at my house for the weekly MCNGP bash.

    happy bd...no, not BD, he has nothing to do with...ok, ok, sorry I
    instulted you...jeez what a girl..AWW FOR THE LOVE OF, NO I WAS NOT
    INSULTING THE GIRL MCNGPs!

    ....fsck it! enjoy the day

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - Don't use a big word when monosyllablism suffices. Eschew obfuscation!
    Neil, Nov 7, 2006
  8. CBIC

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 07:59:26 -0600, CBIC cast into the ether:

    > To me.
    >
    > Steaks and brews at my house for the weekly MCNGP bash.

    Happy day Doom! I'll bring the tequila.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Nov 7, 2006
  9. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > To me.
    >
    > Steaks and brews at my house for the weekly MCNGP bash.

    A Freilekhn Gebortstog!
    kpg, Nov 7, 2006
  10. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> To me.
    >>
    >> Steaks and brews at my house for the weekly MCNGP bash.

    > A Freilekhn Gebortstog!

    Thank you (and thank google for telling me what you typed)
    CBIC, Nov 7, 2006
  11. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > To me.
    >
    > Steaks and brews at my house for the weekly MCNGP bash.

    For you, a Birthday Haiku®

    November seventh.
    CBIC has birthday.
    Partying ensued.

    Sometimes my mad haiku skillz shock even me.

    Thank you.
    Frisbee®, Nov 7, 2006
  12. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> To me.
    >>
    >> Steaks and brews at my house for the weekly MCNGP bash.

    > For you, a Birthday Haiku®
    >
    > November seventh.
    > CBIC has birthday.
    > Partying ensued.
    >
    > Sometimes my mad haiku skillz shock even me.
    >
    > Thank you.

    Printed and added to my wall of me.
    CBIC, Nov 7, 2006
  13. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > November seventh.
    > CBIC has birthday.
    > Partying ensued.

    Frisbee writes haiku;
    Doom thrives in his schadenfreude;
    LRM confused?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.
    Neil, Nov 7, 2006
  14. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >
    >> November seventh.
    >> CBIC has birthday.
    >> Partying ensued.
    >>

    > Frisbee writes haiku;
    > Doom thrives in his schadenfreude;
    > LRM confused?

    Google is my friend
    Neil usually spells bad
    five more syllables
    CBIC, Nov 7, 2006
  15. CBIC

    LRM Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    >> did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >>
    >>> November seventh.
    >>> CBIC has birthday.
    >>> Partying ensued.
    >>>

    >> Frisbee writes haiku;
    >> Doom thrives in his schadenfreude;
    >> LRM confused?
    >>

    > Google is my friend
    > Neil usually spells bad
    > five more syllables

    Awesome haiku doom
    Hey today is your b-day
    Drink beer till you puke
    LRM, Nov 8, 2006
  16. CBIC

    CertGuard Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    >>> Frisbee writes haiku;
    >>> Doom thrives in his schadenfreude;
    >>> LRM confused?
    >>>

    >> Google is my friend
    >> Neil usually spells bad
    >> five more syllables
    >>

    > Awesome haiku doom
    > Hey today is your b-day
    > Drink beer till you puke

    Nice try L.R.M.
    But I think doom is passed out
    Check back tomorrow
    CertGuard, Nov 8, 2006
  17. CBIC

    Lasher Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in news:#3H7yUnAHHA.4060
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > To me.
    >
    > Steaks and brews at my house for the weekly MCNGP bash.

    Happy belated birthday.

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    Lasher, Nov 8, 2006
  18. CBIC

    Cerebrus Guest

    CBIC wrote:
    > To me.
    >
    > Steaks and brews at my house for the weekly MCNGP bash.

    Belated indeed.... but here's your B'day wish :

    "Happy Birthday" !!!!!!!!!!!
    Cerebrus, Nov 8, 2006
  19. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    >>> Frisbee writes haiku;
    >>> Doom thrives in his schadenfreude;
    >>> LRM confused?
    >>>

    >> Google is my friend
    >> Neil usually spells bad
    >> five more syllables
    >>

    > Awesome haiku doom
    > Hey today is your b-day
    > Drink beer till you puke

    here's a better one that came to me as I was hugging my toilet last night.
    It follows thusly:

    Trusty Burdizzo
    It crushes before it cuts
    no more testicles
    CBIC, Nov 8, 2006
  20. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > Trusty Burdizzo
    > It crushes before it cuts
    > no more testicles

    No change to subject
    topic unecpected
    Neil chringes in pain.

    Haiku has gone bad
    Doom is to blame
    Please mommy, make it stop

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - On the other hand, you also have five fingers.
    Neil, Nov 8, 2006