    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - There are 10 different kinds of people in this world...those who
    understand binary and those who don't.

    Neil, Sep 12, 2006

  2. > Where ever you are

    Where is he? I thought he was with you on the moon. Or maybe there is bad
    signal.

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 12, 2006

  3. Neil

    Frisbee® Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    >> Where ever you are

    > Where is he? I thought he was with you on the moon. Or maybe there is bad
    > signal.

    You are clearly sexually confused.

    Frisbee®, Sep 12, 2006
  4. > You are clearly sexually confused.

    Explain Yourself!!!!

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 12, 2006
  5. Neil

    Frisbee® Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    >> You are clearly sexually confused.

    > Explain Yourself!!!!

    There is no explanation for me. I just am.

    Frisbee®, Sep 12, 2006
  6. > There is no explanation for me. I just am.

    Who are you? Do I know you?

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 12, 2006
  7. Neil

    Frisbee® Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    >> There is no explanation for me. I just am.

    > Who are you? Do I know you?

    I am the one. All know me.

    Some call me... Tim.

    Frisbee®, Sep 12, 2006
  8. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:
    #:

    > Some call me... Tim.

    some people call me Maurice

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - A fool and his money are some party.

    Neil, Sep 12, 2006
  9. Neil

    Frisbee® Guest

    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> Some call me... Tim.

    > some people call me Maurice

    'Cause you speak of the pompetous of doves?

    Frisbee®, Sep 12, 2006
  10. > > Some call me... Tim.

    > some people call me Maurice

    Some people call me OthMan

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 12, 2006
  11. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > 'Cause you speak of the pompetous of doves?

    some people call him the keyboard cowboy

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - For every new foolproof invention there is a new and improved fool.

    Neil, Sep 12, 2006
  12. Neil wrote:
    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >
    >> 'Cause you speak of the pompetous of doves?
    >>

    > some people call him the keyboard cowboy

    some people call him the gangster of love....

    Rowdy Yates MCNGP, Sep 12, 2006
  13. ur my Gangster of love baby.

    I Love Rowdy Yates, Sep 12, 2006
  14. Neil

    Guest Guest

    >>Did you see what I Love Rowdy Yates ()
    graced us with in ?<<
    > ur my Gangster of love baby.
    >
    > "Rowdy Yates MCNGP" <rowdy_yates@yo_mama_did_it.com> wrote in message
    >> Neil wrote:
    >>> did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    >>> some people call him the keyboard cowboy
    >>>

    >> some people call him the gangster of love....

    Ok, this is starting to get a little too freaky for me.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    Guest, Sep 12, 2006
  15. Neil

    Frisbee® Guest

    "I Love Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    > ur my Gangster of love baby.

    PING Kpg.

    Frisbee®, Sep 12, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 12, 2006
  17. > PING Kpg.

    Request timed out.

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 12, 2006
  18. Neil

    Guest Guest

    >>Did you see what OTHMAN () graced us
    with in ?<<
    >> PING Kpg.

    > Request timed out.

    For you it's more like "Host not Found"

    Guest, Sep 12, 2006
  19. > >> PING Kpg.

    > > Request timed out.
    > >

    > For you it's more like "Host not Found"

    ICMP reply of Code 3 - Type 13
    Block by the Security Guard

    --
    Communication Administratively Prohibited

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 12, 2006
  20. Frisbee® wrote:
    > "I Love Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    >> ur my Gangster of love baby.

    > PING Kpg.

    so.. what did i miss while i was gone? did MCNGP#49 ever post topless
    pics of herself?!!!! I looky looky.. I not findy.. findy...
    naawthing....!!!! WTF!!!!!!

    Rowdy Yates MCNGP, Sep 12, 2006