Happy 4th

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Unk, Jul 4, 2004.

  1. Unk

    Unk Guest

    Unk, Jul 4, 2004

  2. Unk wrote:

    > Have a Great 4th.

    > (click on the sky above NYC)
    > http://www.njagyouth.org/liberty_.htm

    Many times -- it can handle a lot of action.

    Start in the middle of the hot zone, at its bottom, and rapidly
    lay down a line of clicks straight up to the top. Christmas
    tree! :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    New June 23:
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 4, 2004

  3. Unk

    Paul Roberts Guest

    > Have a Great 4th.

    Actually it's his 7th today, but thanks for the thought.
    Paul Roberts, Jul 4, 2004
  4. Unk

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Unk" <> wrote in message