  1. doma

    doma Guest

    a cap driver killed onother driver after the tow cars hit
    doma, Oct 15, 2007

  2. doma

    *alan* Guest

    "doma"
    كتب ــ و من غير سبب واضح ــ

    >a cap driver killed onother driver after the tow cars hit

    !وشكرا على الأخبار
    حاجه غريبه Ùعلا
    *alan*, Oct 16, 2007

  3. doma

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 00:06:25 GMT, "*alan*" <>
    wrote:

    >!????? ??? ???????
    >???? ????? ????

    It's called SPAM.

    Thanks for replying to it.

    Twice.
    Evan Platt, Oct 16, 2007
  4. doma

    *alan* Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 00:06:25 GMT, "*alan*" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>!????? ??? ???????
    >>???? ????? ????

    > It's called SPAM.
    >
    > Thanks for replying to it.
    >
    > Twice.

    Sorry. I have to assume from your reply, which turned my post into two lines
    of question marks, that your newsreader didn't interpret the unicode
    correctly. It was actually a witty and sarcastic comment in Arabic. (I
    wonder how many other newsreaders didn't interpret it correctly). As for
    posting twice, please blame *my* newsreader; I was advised that the first
    one didn't go through (and, in fact, my sent box only shows one).
    In any case, my apologies . . . .
    --
    alan
    *alan*, Oct 16, 2007