    there? I guess is the only issue would be the PSTN standard

    Cheers

    , Sep 27, 2005

  2. Thus spaketh :
    > I have googled/ebayed for these in Australia, but they don't seem to
    > have arrived there yet. Does anyone know if these things would work
    > out there? I guess is the only issue would be the PSTN standard
    >

    > Cheers

    Yes they would work, why not get a LinkSys PAP2?

    For Free £10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or £5 when referred to
    easyMobile contact me via above site.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Sep 28, 2005

  3. wrote:
    > I have googled/ebayed for these in Australia, but they don't seem to
    > have arrived there yet. Does anyone know if these things would work
    > out there? I guess is the only issue would be the PSTN standard
    >

    > Cheers

    Ours connected to sipgate has just spent the past 6 months in Melbourne with
    my wife - so yes it does work no probs, but then again she took out a BT(UK)
    phone to use with it - as aside, call quality was very good - an no latency
    delays!!

    Jonathan Pearson, Sep 28, 2005