    Whats the big idea, I know my passwords, no hint required.

    The installer looks nice so far, though.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jan 10, 2009

  2. Can you expound a bit and enlighten us as to what you're
    referring?

    If you're referring to installing Windows 7, I didn't put a
    password in and just kept truckin'!

    Bobby Johnson, Jan 10, 2009

  3. Tony Sperling

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Tony:
    The password hint is a word or phrase that will remind you what the
    password is. If I have to list a hint I usually use guess, dummy or idiot.

    --
    Dennis Pack
    XP x64 SP2, Vista Enterprise x64 SP1

    Dennis Pack, Jan 10, 2009
  4. Yeah - that is an idea. . .I don't usually do that but considering?

    Yes, it's an o.k. enough idea. Thanks, Bobby!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jan 10, 2009
  5. Ah - that is ingenious, we have after all seen a fair share of forgotten
    psswrd's here. I shall never forget it. A lot of thanks, Dennis!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jan 10, 2009
  6. I always put something in. Could be anything, but I have a "cute" name for
    each of my various password phrases. It won't give the PW away to the
    curious, but tells me which one it is.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64