Halo moon

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Cynicor, Dec 3, 2006.

  1. Cynicor

    Cynicor Guest

    Cynicor, Dec 3, 2006

  2. Cynicor

    Cynicor Guest

    Cynicor, Dec 3, 2006

  3. Cynicor

    Mueen Nawaz Guest

    Cynicor wrote:
    > Never mind that, I took a couple better ones after I posted it. The 2d
    > thru 4th photo at http://trupin.smugmug.com/gallery/956734/1/114369000.

    Nice. Where do you live?

    --
    "Honey, answer the phone." "Okay. BaRRING! BRRNG! BaRR"

    /\ /\ /\ /
    / \/ \ u e e n / \/ a w a z

    anl

    Mueen Nawaz, Dec 3, 2006
  4. Cynicor

    Cynicor Guest

    Cynicor, Dec 3, 2006
  5. silverthreads, Dec 3, 2006
  6. Cynicor

    Dave Guest

    Dave, Dec 3, 2006
  7. Cynicor

    Cynicor Guest

    Dave wrote:
    > Cynicor wrote:
    >> Cynicor wrote:
    >>> The moon has a nice bright halo tonight out here on the Island.
    >>>
    >>> http://trupin.smugmug.com/photos/114360318-L.jpg

    >> Never mind that, I took a couple better ones after I posted it. The
    >> 2d thru 4th photo at
    >> http://trupin.smugmug.com/gallery/956734/1/114369000.

    > Aren't you the CT to LI transplant?? Me too about a year before you.
    > What part of CT?

    Yeah, I moved from Norwalk, where I grew up. After our first son was
    born we moved down here.

    Cynicor, Dec 3, 2006
  8. Cynicor

    Cynicor Guest

    silverthreads wrote:
    > Totally amazing, the one with the big evergreen looks like a giant
    > christmas decoration.
    > Cynicor wrote:
    >> The moon has a nice bright halo tonight out here on the Island.
    >>
    >> http://trupin.smugmug.com/photos/114360318-L.jpg

    I actually planned it to look like that. I thought "Hmmm, the moon would
    look good as a tree topper." I set it up for 13 second exposure, then
    fired my flash off at the tree a few times to give it better detail.

    Cynicor, Dec 3, 2006
  9. Cynicor

    Dave Guest

    Cynicor wrote:
    > Dave wrote:
    >> Cynicor wrote:

    >>> Never mind that, I took a couple better ones after I posted it. The
    >>> 2d thru 4th photo at
    >>> http://trupin.smugmug.com/gallery/956734/1/114369000.

    >> Aren't you the CT to LI transplant?? Me too about a year before you.
    >> What part of CT?

    > Yeah, I moved from Norwalk, where I grew up. After our first son was
    > born we moved down here.

    Ever hear of Rowayton where I grew up? =;~)

    Small world we live in.

    Feel free to contact me by E-Mail if you wish.

    Best,
    Dave

    Dave, Dec 3, 2006
  10. Cynicor

    Cynicor Guest

    Dave wrote:
    > Cynicor wrote:
    >> Dave wrote:

    >>> Aren't you the CT to LI transplant?? Me too about a year before you.
    >>> What part of CT?

    >> Yeah, I moved from Norwalk, where I grew up. After our first son was
    >> born we moved down here.

    > Ever hear of Rowayton where I grew up? =;~)

    Wait a minute. You're not the Dave Smith who used to do the "Lunchbag
    Express" school lunch readings every morning on WNLK, are you?

    Cynicor, Dec 3, 2006
  11. Cynicor

    Dave Guest

    Cynicor wrote:
    > Dave wrote:
    >> Cynicor wrote:

    >>> Yeah, I moved from Norwalk, where I grew up. After our first son was
    >>> born we moved down here.

    >> Ever hear of Rowayton where I grew up? =;~)

    > Wait a minute. You're not the Dave Smith who used to do the "Lunchbag
    > Express" school lunch readings every morning on WNLK, are you?

    Nope. He's but a pale reflection of the second coming (me)of the
    original DS (my Father). How's that for egocentric? =;~)

    Dave, Dec 5, 2006