    Messages:
    60
    I had a very mini halo-party last night (3v3) and we played both of the Halo games, and i'm going to have to say something I've been saying for months. Halo 1 is a way better game than Halo 2. Halo 2 just reminds me way too much of Unreal Tournament with its fast paced bounce around action.
    ww_crimson, Jul 6, 2005

  2. ww_crimson

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    I still prefer halo2. Especially with rockets and energy swords as defualt weapons.
    Ludnix, Jul 7, 2005

  3. ww_crimson

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    Swords are overly powerful in small-mid sized maps even against most guns (except the rocket launcher). The sword has range because of it's pull/lunge ability, and it's a one hit kill with no reload time.
    ww_crimson, Jul 7, 2005
  4. ww_crimson

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i prefer Halo 1 too :D, more skill involved :D
    unholy, Jul 7, 2005
  5. ww_crimson

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    Yeah Halo2 doesn't require much skill, but usually 3 out 6 of the people I play with don't have any skill anyways so halo2 works better for them.
    Ludnix, Jul 8, 2005
  6. ww_crimson

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    yer but Halo needs skil, like if u don't have skill u can't play, or u can and never get a shot into people, u actually have to aim :D PISTOLS are the best weapon :D
    unholy, Jul 8, 2005
  7. ww_crimson

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    Yeah, pistols are sadly pathetic in Halo2. As time went on weapons became weaker?
    Ludnix, Jul 9, 2005
  8. ww_crimson

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    the rocket launcher wasn't as goo in the First, now its just unrealistic!
    unholy, Jul 9, 2005
  9. ww_crimson

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    Yeah, but you have to admit it's still fun :D
    Ludnix, Jul 9, 2005
  10. ww_crimson

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Halo 2 pwns all.
    Technoholic, Jul 9, 2005
  11. ww_crimson

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i actually haven't played Halo 2, so technically i am a hipocrite :|, but i have seen it being played, Graphics are better :D, gameplay i don't know, but some weapons are ether cheaper or harder to use (more skillage needed :D)
    unholy, Jul 11, 2005
  12. ww_crimson

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Halo 2 is sooo easy...Finished storyline in 2 days :D
    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005
  13. ww_crimson

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    I'm not really into Halo, I play it once every month lol :D
    Flukemanguy, Aug 20, 2005
  14. ww_crimson

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i played it last year does that count :D
    unholy, Aug 20, 2005
  15. ww_crimson

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Maybe it does....maybe it doesn't....we will never know...
    Flukemanguy, Aug 21, 2005
  16. ww_crimson

    Fluffy pink bunny

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2005
    Messages:
    24
    Location:
    Australia
    AGREE!!!!!

    totaly agree man halo 1 is da bomb
    halo 2 went to hell. keep it simple man game makers always take it too far!!!!!
    btw the whole flood thing in halo1... nah that ruined the game for me the covernant r a much more creative enime then the zombie that has trailed through every freekin first person shooter existing!!!!!!!
    Fluffy pink bunny, Sep 16, 2005
  17. ww_crimson

    unholy

    Joined: