    [​IMG]

    snip: An industry insider revealed today that Halo 3 is finished and is at the mastering plant, awaiting the green light. The final artwork has been finished for the disk, booklets and box art.

    It is likely that Bungie will try to build the hype for Halo 3, adding to the frenzy right before its release.

  2. Silverstrand

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    Lol, I thought that was a real cover at first. :p

    Fake news + suspected real news = bad
    Ludnix, Feb 2, 2006

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    All i want is to win a apple from mircosoft :p
    unholy, Feb 3, 2006
  4. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I'm not gonna bother to read that but, will it be available for the PC or just the 360? Now that I've had the chance to play Halo2 on the Xbox I am amazingly underwhelmed, it sucks on there, without the mouse it's a joke trying to shoot. I'm too used to reversing my mouselook, push up to tilt your head down, not down, that just seems right to me but you can't reverse the control on the XBox so it ruins it, on top of the slow response time, you NEED a mouse for FPS's. So if it's not coming out on the PC, the heck with it.
    The Modfather, Feb 3, 2006
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    I fully agree with you Modfather, FPS's need mouses!!!
    unholy, Feb 4, 2006
  6. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    So how do we make this known to the developers? And would a mouse and keyboard type device for the XBox be impossible? It'd make the games like this a lot more playable and also, you could chat on Xbox Live a lot easier too.
    The Modfather, Feb 4, 2006
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Lol they have a keyboard i think not to sure about the mouse, i know Playstation has a mouse :)

    I already know and i am a developer :)
    unholy, Feb 5, 2006
  8. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Not a Bungie/Microsoft developer though, you're an unholystudios developer. Which basically equates to you being completely useless :p
    XhArD, Feb 5, 2006
  9. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined: