hallo

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by hakimi khalid, Mar 8, 2009.

  1. hallo yassir

    hakimi khalid, Mar 8, 2009

  2. hakimi khalid

    chuckcar Guest

    "hakimi khalid" <> wrote in
    news:gp0aaq$jm8$:

    > hallo yassir

    Goodbye. No sir this *isn't* alt.test. Go and post your clutter there FCS.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Mar 8, 2009

  3. hakimi khalid

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 8 Mar 2009 23:29:03 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    wrote:

    >Goodbye. No sir this *isn't* alt.test. Go and post your clutter there FCS.

    We've (TINW) been asking YOU to go post elsewhere for years, and you
    don't listen..

    Evan Platt, Mar 9, 2009
  4. hakimi khalid

    Keyser Söze Guest

    Evan Platt <> wrote in message

    > On Sun, 8 Mar 2009 23:29:03 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Goodbye. No sir this *isn't* alt.test. Go and post your clutter
    >> there FCS.

    > We've (TINW) been asking YOU to go post elsewhere for years, and you
    > don't listen..

    ..

    --
    Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to
    an understanding of ourselves. Jung

    In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,

    Keyser Söze, Mar 9, 2009