    or 224. Just wondering what I am in for the rest of the way ?

    Thanks everyone, for answers and encouragement

    C Calamis

    Meister Man, Feb 20, 2004

  2. Meister Man

    Brat Guest

    215 - very easy (IMHO)
    216 - ahhhhhhhh (still have nightmares)
    218 - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (I took this one after 210, 215, 216, 217, 219, and
    224 so I found it a breeze as I had already covered all the material covered
    for 218)
    214 - never took (sorry but I have heard good and bad reviews)

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    ,
    > however, how would you rate 215 in difficulty in relation to 218, 214,

    216,

    Brat, Feb 20, 2004

  3. Meister Man

    Herb Martin Guest

    Middle of the pack to easy. Certainly not one of the more
    difficult.

    --
    Herb Martin

    Herb Martin, Feb 21, 2004
  4. Meister Man

    Guest Guest

    Check out http://www.examnotes.net/MCSE-certification.html
    and then select the link to whichever exam you want to
    find out about.

    The site contains details and difficulty levels of all the
    microsoft exams. People who've taken the exams have voted
    on the site to rate how easy/difficult they found the
    exams.

    Hope this helps!

    Guest, Feb 23, 2004