    Cheers

    Hank

    >> www.discountit.co.nz << for all your computer requirements.

    Hank, Apr 17, 2005

  2. Hank

    Shane Guest

    On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 14:16:01 -0700, Hank wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > Anyone know of any good mods for Halflife2? Having completed the single
    > player game after a long while im now itching to play some mods.
    > Apparently HL2 was going to be modded like crazy but i've heard of none
    > so far.
    >
    > Anyone else?
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Hank

    http://www.google.co.nz/search?clie...=en&q=halflife 2 mod&meta=&btnG=Google Search
    http://tinyurl.com/bp99a
    Results 1 - 10 of about 689,000 for halflife 2 mod. (0.42 seconds)

    Shane, Apr 17, 2005

  3. Hank

    Hank Guest

    Yes but any quality finished mods or even single player add-ons? I dont
    think I can beta test and still have a love for the game.

    Hank, Apr 17, 2005
  4. Hank wrote:
    > Yes but any quality finished mods or even single player add-ons? I dont
    > think I can beta test and still have a love for the game.

    I would think that if you have that much love for the game you need to
    get out more.

    mods won't get completed without beta testers.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Apr 17, 2005
  5. Hank

    A.Poster Guest

    A.Poster, Apr 18, 2005