    growing hair back again:

    http://www.hairlossandbaldnesscure.com

    , Mar 11, 2006

  2. secheese Guest

    On 10 Mar 2006 19:55:25 -0800, wrote:

    >don't suffer hair loss and baldness quietly, there are things you can
    >do to combat it. Try the links at the following site as a starter for
    >growing hair back again:
    >
    >http://www.hairlossandbaldnesscure.com

    I got bigger things to worry about; but thanks for the concern.

    secheese, Mar 11, 2006

  3. Crash Gordon Guest

    I'm confused. Does this mean a person with hair takes better pictures than
    someone that is bald?

    Crash Gordon, Mar 11, 2006
  4. Paul Heslop Guest

    Crash Gordon wrote:

    > I'm confused. Does this mean a person with hair takes better pictures than
    > someone that is bald?

    I think the insinuation is you will look better ON photographs if
    you're not a baldy. :O)

    --
    Paul (This is really happening, happening)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Mar 11, 2006
  5. Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    Paul Heslop <> wrote:

    > Crash Gordon wrote:
    > >
    > > I'm confused. Does this mean a person with hair takes better pictures than
    > > someone that is bald?

    > I think the insinuation is you will look better ON photographs if
    > you're not a baldy. :O)

    Tell that to Yul Brinner

    Stewy, Mar 17, 2006
  6. Paul Heslop Guest

    Stewy wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > Paul Heslop <> wrote:
    >
    > > Crash Gordon wrote:
    > > >
    > > > I'm confused. Does this mean a person with hair takes better pictures than
    > > > someone that is bald?

    > > I think the insinuation is you will look better ON photographs if
    > > you're not a baldy. :O)

    > Tell that to Yul Brinner

    I will next time I see him. I think he's popping round for Sunday
    dinner this week.

    :O)

    Paul Heslop, Mar 17, 2006
  7. Bill Funk Guest

    On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:46:25 GMT, Paul Heslop
    <> wrote:

    >Stewy wrote:
    >>
    >> In article <>,
    >> Paul Heslop <> wrote:

    >> > I think the insinuation is you will look better ON photographs if
    >> > you're not a baldy. :O)

    >> Tell that to Yul Brinner

    >I will next time I see him. I think he's popping round for Sunday
    >dinner this week.
    >
    > :O)

    It's a shame Yul Brynner won't be joining him.
    You could discuss his films.
    The conversation might be a little stiff, though. He's dead.

    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"

    Bill Funk, Mar 17, 2006
  8. Tony Cooper Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Stewy wrote:
    >>
    >> In article <>,
    >> Paul Heslop <> wrote:

    >> > I think the insinuation is you will look better ON photographs if
    >> > you're not a baldy. :O)

    >> Tell that to Yul Brinner

    >I will next time I see him. I think he's popping round for Sunday
    >dinner this week.

    I guess that Sidney Poitier is no longer invited?

    --

    Tony Cooper
    Orlando, FL

    Tony Cooper, Mar 17, 2006
  9. Paul Heslop Guest

    Bill Funk wrote:

    > On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:46:25 GMT, Paul Heslop
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Stewy wrote:

    > >> Tell that to Yul Brinner

    > >I will next time I see him. I think he's popping round for Sunday
    > >dinner this week.
    > >
    > > :O)

    > It's a shame Yul Brynner won't be joining him.
    > You could discuss his films.
    > The conversation might be a little stiff, though. He's dead.
    >
    > --
    > Bill Funk
    > replace "g" with "a"

    That's okay, he can sit next to John Wayne and keep him company

    Paul Heslop, Mar 17, 2006
  10. Paul Heslop Guest

    Tony Cooper wrote:

    > On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:46:25 GMT, Paul Heslop
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Stewy wrote:

    > >> Tell that to Yul Brinner

    > >I will next time I see him. I think he's popping round for Sunday
    > >dinner this week.

    > I guess that Sidney Poitier is no longer invited?
    >
    > --
    >
    > Tony Cooper
    > Orlando, FL

    Not after he criticized my wife's cooking!

    Paul Heslop, Mar 17, 2006
  11. Crash Gordon wrote:
    > I'm confused. Does this mean a person with hair takes better pictures

    than
    > someone that is bald?

    Damn, wish I had know that before I shaved my head this morning. Now it
    will be weeks before I take a decent photo.

    Edwin Pawlowski, Mar 18, 2006
  12. Paul Heslop Guest

    Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

    > Crash Gordon wrote:
    > > I'm confused. Does this mean a person with hair takes better pictures

    > than
    > > someone that is bald?

    > Damn, wish I had know that before I shaved my head this morning. Now it
    > will be weeks before I take a decent photo.

    At least you have a choice :O)

    Paul Heslop, Mar 18, 2006
  13. "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    >> Damn, wish I had know that before I shaved my head this morning. Now it
    >> will be weeks before I take a decent photo.

    > At least you have a choice :O)

    Only a 50% choice.

    Hair is over rated anyway. Life is easier without it.

    Edwin Pawlowski, Mar 19, 2006
  14. Paul Heslop Guest

    Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > >> Damn, wish I had know that before I shaved my head this morning. Now it
    > >> will be weeks before I take a decent photo.

    > > At least you have a choice :O)
    > >

    > Only a 50% choice.
    >
    > Hair is over rated anyway. Life is easier without it.

    Oh I agree. I hardly notice my hair nowadays... at least the ones I
    can find that is

    Paul Heslop, Mar 19, 2006