    here's a test for the 24 hour helpdesk. i need a recommendation for an
    excellent hairdresser on the mornington peninsula, victoria, australia!
    someone for whom cutting is a specialty.

    jils, Apr 28, 2007

  2. jils

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:55:13 +1000, jils <> wrote:

    >here's a test for the 24 hour helpdesk. i need a recommendation for an
    >excellent hairdresser on the mornington peninsula, victoria, australia!
    >someone for whom cutting is a specialty.

    Isn't there perhaps local newsgroups, maybe some provided by your NSP?

    Evan Platt, Apr 28, 2007

  3. jils

    jils Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:55:13 +1000, jils <> wrote:
    >
    >> here's a test for the 24 hour helpdesk. i need a recommendation for an
    >> excellent hairdresser on the mornington peninsula, victoria, australia!
    >> someone for whom cutting is a specialty.

    > Isn't there perhaps local newsgroups, maybe some provided by your NSP?

    there are. they are not frequented by people of the same knowledge and
    intelligence as this group!

    jils, Apr 28, 2007
  4. jils

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:55:13 +1000, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, jils Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    http://tinyurl.com/yrarlm
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Apr 28, 2007
  5. Old Gringo wrote:

    >On Or About Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:55:13 +1000, Without Any Hesitation
    >Or Thinking Twice, jils Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
    >Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >
    >> here's a test for the 24 hour helpdesk. i need a recommendation for an
    >> excellent hairdresser on the mornington peninsula, victoria, australia!
    >> someone for whom cutting is a specialty.

    >http://tinyurl.com/yrarlm

    You're too nice...

    My suggestion was:
    http://reinadelosmares.bitacoras.com/cat_bad_haircut.jpg

    \Fat Tony\ D'Amico, Apr 28, 2007
  6. jils

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:18:15 +1000, jils <> wrote:

    >there are. they are not frequented by people of the same knowledge and
    >intelligence as this group!

    Do you have a job?

    Does your company have a IT department?

    Have you seen those guys haircuts??

    Do you REALLY wish that upon yourself?

    Where do I go for a haircut.

    Well, either I'll shave it all off myself, or I go to the local <Name>
    Perfect Cuts. You have one in your town.

    $8 for a haircut. Asian haircutters who don't speak a lick of English.
    Their haircutting license is arranged such that confidential pieces of
    information are hidden - things they don't want you to know, you know,
    like their full name, home address, and most important, the date the
    license expires. Err sorry, EXPIRED. PAST TENSE.

    So you want your hair to look like a computer geeks? That's where to
    go.

    You want good hair? (Are you a female)? e-mail Heidi whatsherbucket.
    <Cringe>

    Evan Platt, Apr 28, 2007
  7. jils wrote:

    >Evan Platt wrote:
    >> On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:55:13 +1000, jils <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> here's a test for the 24 hour helpdesk. i need a recommendation for an
    >>> excellent hairdresser on the mornington peninsula, victoria, australia!
    >>> someone for whom cutting is a specialty.

    >> Isn't there perhaps local newsgroups, maybe some provided by your NSP?

    >there are. they are not frequented by people of the same knowledge and
    >intelligence as this group!

    That is not saying much about the locals.

    \Fat Tony\ D'Amico, Apr 28, 2007
  8. jils

    jils Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > On Or About Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:55:13 +1000, Without Any Hesitation
    > Or Thinking Twice, jils Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
    > Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >
    >> here's a test for the 24 hour helpdesk. i need a recommendation for
    >> an excellent hairdresser on the mornington peninsula, victoria,
    >> australia! someone for whom cutting is a specialty.

    > http://tinyurl.com/yrarlm

    yep, thanks, already been there. looking for a personal
    recommendation, not a list of available hairdressers. you blokes just
    don't understand the trauma behind finding a new hairdresser. it's a
    female thing, up there with finding a new doctor and a new dentist when
    you move house!

    jils, Apr 28, 2007
  9. jils

    jils Guest

    "Fat Tony" D'Amico wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >> On Or About Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:55:13 +1000, Without Any Hesitation
    >> Or Thinking Twice, jils Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
    >> Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >>
    >>> here's a test for the 24 hour helpdesk. i need a recommendation for an
    >>> excellent hairdresser on the mornington peninsula, victoria, australia!
    >>> someone for whom cutting is a specialty.

    >> http://tinyurl.com/yrarlm

    > You're too nice...
    >
    > My suggestion was:
    > http://reinadelosmares.bitacoras.com/cat_bad_haircut.jpg

    yeah, that's the kind of disaster i'm trying to redress!

    jils, Apr 28, 2007
  10. jils

    Parko Guest

    On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:55:13 +1000, jils wrote:

    > here's a test for the 24 hour helpdesk. i need a recommendation for an
    > excellent hairdresser on the mornington peninsula, victoria, australia!
    > someone for whom cutting is a specialty.

    Hmmmmm
    I used to work in Rosebud 6 years ago , Onyx Hair
    Salon or some variation thereof, seemed OK.

    --
    To err err err is Molly Meldrum,to moo bovine.

    Parko, Apr 28, 2007
  11. jils

    naafi Guest

    I know just the place. Further down the peninsula past Hastings is Crib
    Point which is home to the Naval Base HMAS Cerberus. You couldn't ask for a
    sharper cut from trained military barbers. Cheap to. I recommend you try
    their Number One's, you'll be the coolest kid in town.

    naafi, Apr 28, 2007
  12. jils

    jils Guest

    Parko wrote:
    > On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:55:13 +1000, jils wrote:
    >
    >> here's a test for the 24 hour helpdesk. i need a recommendation for an
    >> excellent hairdresser on the mornington peninsula, victoria, australia!
    >> someone for whom cutting is a specialty.

    > Hmmmmm
    > I used to work in Rosebud 6 years ago , Onyx Hair
    > Salon or some variation thereof, seemed OK.

    "seemed ok" ? <shriek>
    i need to hear about a place that has provided the best cut in living
    memory ...

    jils, Apr 28, 2007
  13. jils

    Parko Guest

    On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 14:18:50 +1000, jils wrote:

    > Parko wrote:
    >> On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:55:13 +1000, jils wrote:
    >>
    >>> here's a test for the 24 hour helpdesk. i need a recommendation for an
    >>> excellent hairdresser on the mornington peninsula, victoria, australia!
    >>> someone for whom cutting is a specialty.

    >> Hmmmmm
    >> I used to work in Rosebud 6 years ago , Onyx Hair
    >> Salon or some variation thereof, seemed OK.
    >>

    > "seemed ok" ? <shriek>
    > i need to hear about a place that has provided the best cut in living
    > memory ...

    Hey, I'm a bloke, *every* woman's hairstyle is bueat. BTW the little
    lady's bueaty therapist moved to Qld. The horror...

    --
    To err err err is Molly Meldrum,to moo bovine.

    Parko, Apr 28, 2007
  14. jils

    ziggy Guest

    jils <> carefully scribbled news:4632b85c$0$20287
    $:

    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >> On Or About Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:55:13 +1000, Without Any Hesitation
    >> Or Thinking Twice, jils Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
    >> Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >>
    >>> here's a test for the 24 hour helpdesk. i need a recommendation for
    >>> an excellent hairdresser on the mornington peninsula, victoria,
    >>> australia! someone for whom cutting is a specialty.

    >> http://tinyurl.com/yrarlm

    > yep, thanks, already been there. looking for a personal
    > recommendation, not a list of available hairdressers. you blokes just
    > don't understand the trauma behind finding a new hairdresser. it's a
    > female thing, up there with finding a new doctor and a new dentist when
    > you move house!

    Go to the local Supermarket or large store and spot a lady with well cut
    hair and ask her where she goes...Works, I've done it. ~;0)

    ziggy, Apr 28, 2007
  15. jils

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sat, 28 Apr 2007 12:58:34 +1000, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, jils Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >> On Or About Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:55:13 +1000, Without Any Hesitation
    >> Or Thinking Twice, jils Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
    >> Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >>
    >>> here's a test for the 24 hour helpdesk. i need a recommendation for
    >>> an excellent hairdresser on the mornington peninsula, victoria,
    >>> australia! someone for whom cutting is a specialty.

    >> http://tinyurl.com/yrarlm

    > yep, thanks, already been there. looking for a personal
    > recommendation, not a list of available hairdressers. you blokes just
    > don't understand the trauma behind finding a new hairdresser. it's a
    > female thing, up there with finding a new doctor and a new dentist when
    > you move house!

    KMRAA
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    4/28/2007 8:32:43 AM CST

    Old Gringo, Apr 28, 2007
  16. jils

    jils Guest

    ziggy wrote:

    > Go to the local Supermarket or large store and spot a lady with well cut
    > hair and ask her where she goes...Works, I've done it. ~;0)

    i've thought of that, scary part is i haven't seen one to ask yet!

    jils, Apr 28, 2007
  17. jils

    jils Guest

    Parko wrote:

    > Hey, I'm a bloke, *every* woman's hairstyle is bueat. BTW the little
    > lady's bueaty therapist moved to Qld. The horror...

    see, you understand!! she has my sympathy ...

    jils, Apr 28, 2007
  18. jils

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "jils" <> wrote in message
    > ziggy wrote:
    >

    >> Go to the local Supermarket or large store and spot a lady with well cut
    >> hair and ask her where she goes...Works, I've done it. ~;0)

    > i've thought of that, scary part is i haven't seen one to ask yet!

    LOL!!! Sounds like MY neighborhood <g.

    WhzzKdd, Apr 29, 2007
  19. jils

    ziggy Guest

    jils <> carefully scribbled

    > ziggy wrote:
    >

    >> Go to the local Supermarket or large store and spot a lady with well
    >> cut hair and ask her where she goes...Works, I've done it. ~;0)

    > i've thought of that, scary part is i haven't seen one to ask yet!

    Oh dear, maybe best to travel to the next large town then. You could end
    up getting a reputation, staring at women all the time lol

    ziggy, May 1, 2007