Hail to the cheif

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Sep 9, 2005.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    An Indian walks into a cafe with a shotgun in one hand pulling a male
    buffalo with the other. He says to the waiter, "Want coffee."

    The waiter says, "Sure chief, coming right up." He gets the Indian a tall
    mug of coffee. The Indian drinks the coffee down in one gulp, turns and
    blasts the buffalo with the shotgun,
    causing parts of the animal to splatter every where, then just walks out.

    The next morning the Indian returns. He has his shotgun in one hand pulling
    another male buffalo with the other. He walks up to the counter and says to
    the waiter, "Want coffee."

    The waiter says, "Whoa there, Chief! We're still cleaning up your mess from
    yesterday. What was all that about anyway?"

    The Indian smiles and proudly says, "Training for upper management position
    in United States Government: come in, drink coffee, shoot the bull, leave
    mess for others to clean up,
    disappear for rest of day."

    pcbutts1, Sep 9, 2005

  2. pcbutts1

    Old Gringo Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > An Indian walks into a cafe with a shotgun in one hand pulling a male
    > buffalo with the other. He says to the waiter, "Want coffee."
    >
    > The waiter says, "Sure chief, coming right up." He gets the Indian a tall
    > mug of coffee. The Indian drinks the coffee down in one gulp, turns and
    > blasts the buffalo with the shotgun,
    > causing parts of the animal to splatter every where, then just walks out.
    >
    > The next morning the Indian returns. He has his shotgun in one hand pulling
    > another male buffalo with the other. He walks up to the counter and says to
    > the waiter, "Want coffee."
    >
    > The waiter says, "Whoa there, Chief! We're still cleaning up your mess from
    > yesterday. What was all that about anyway?"
    >
    > The Indian smiles and proudly says, "Training for upper management position
    > in United States Government: come in, drink coffee, shoot the bull, leave
    > mess for others to clean up,
    > disappear for rest of day."

    :)

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Sep 9, 2005

  3. pcbutts1

    Mikey Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:

    > An Indian walks into a cafe with a shotgun in one hand pulling a male
    > buffalo with the other. He says to the waiter, "Want coffee."
    >
    > The waiter says, "Sure chief, coming right up." He gets the Indian a tall
    > mug of coffee. The Indian drinks the coffee down in one gulp, turns and
    > blasts the buffalo with the shotgun,
    > causing parts of the animal to splatter every where, then just walks out.
    >
    > The next morning the Indian returns. He has his shotgun in one hand pulling
    > another male buffalo with the other. He walks up to the counter and says to
    > the waiter, "Want coffee."
    >
    > The waiter says, "Whoa there, Chief! We're still cleaning up your mess from
    > yesterday. What was all that about anyway?"
    >
    > The Indian smiles and proudly says, "Training for upper management position
    > in United States Government: come in, drink coffee, shoot the bull, leave
    > mess for others to clean up,
    > disappear for rest of day."

    Hail to the chief,
    he's the chief and he needs hailing.
    Mikey, Sep 9, 2005
  4. pcbutts1

    Top Guest

    <snip>

    > The Indian smiles and proudly says, "Training for upper management
    > position
    > in United States Government: come in, drink coffee, shoot the bull,
    > leave
    > mess for others to clean up,
    > disappear for rest of day."

    Just try that in this group!