    or maybe a virus.

    --
    Regards Ron...........

    Twixer, Jun 29, 2003

  2. Twixer

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... Twixer said:

    > I just received an e-mail with an attachment titled as above, something
    > tells me that there was a virus with this name going around, I have not
    > opened the e-mail and have deleted it.anyway, can any one confirm this is
    > or maybe a virus.

    Absolutely.

    Brian H¹©, Jun 29, 2003

  3. Twixer

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Twixer deftly scribbled:

    > I just received an e-mail with an attachment titled as above,
    > something tells me that there was a virus with this name going
    > around, I have not opened the e-mail and have deleted it.anyway, can
    > any one confirm this is or maybe a virus.

    Yes .. it's still doing the rounds occasionally .. ;(

    http://www.symantec.com/region/reg_eu/

    Has an online check..

    And further virus removal tools .. ;)

    --
    ....................................Paul-xxx

    Paul - xxx, Jun 29, 2003
  4. Twixer

    Jimchip Guest

    On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 19:18:22 +0100, Twixer wrote:
    > I just received an e-mail with an attachment titled as above, something
    > tells me that there was a virus with this name going around, I have not
    > opened the e-mail and have deleted it.anyway, can any one confirm this is
    > or maybe a virus.

    http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w95.hybris.gen.html

    (lifted from /. Posted by jamie.)

    Jimchip, Jun 29, 2003
  5. Twixer

    Twixer Guest

    Thanks all! (I have this from the message source can it be found ?
    203.164.213.7)

    --
    Regards Ron...........

    Twixer, Jun 29, 2003
  6. Twixer

    Jimchip Guest

    On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 19:30:50 +0100, Twixer wrote:
    > Thanks all! (I have this from the message source can it be found ?
    > 203.164.213.7)

    Some optushome.com.au user has an infected computer (assuming the IP number
    is a valid indicator)

    ~$whois 203.164.213.7
    % [whois.apnic.net node-1]

    inetnum: 203.164.96.0 - 203.164.255.255