    Is this likely to be the computer or the net, and what can I do about
    it?
    'Sean

    Sean Cleary, Mar 5, 2010

  2. Have you considered changing your password?

    Have you considered that the computer you are using has been hacked with
    a keylogger? That EVERYTHING you do on that computer is seen by some
    hacker somewhere? [believe me, now that the hacker may have your
    identity data including credit card numbers, login IDs and passwords,
    your E-Mail may be the least of your worries].

    Assume that everything is compromised. Change ALL your passwords (from
    ANOTHER computer), call your credit card companies and get new cards,
    and then disinfect the suspect computer.

    Barry Watzman, Mar 5, 2010

  3. Sean Cleary

    Sean Cleary Guest

    On Mar 5, 7:46 am, Barry Watzman <> wrote:
    > Have you considered changing your password?
    >
    > Have you considered that the computer you are using has been hacked with
    > a keylogger?  That EVERYTHING you do on that computer is seen by some
    > hacker somewhere?  [believe me, now that the hacker may have your
    > identity data including credit card numbers, login IDs and passwords,
    > your E-Mail may be the least of your worries].
    >
    > Assume that everything is compromised.  Change ALL your passwords (from
    > ANOTHER computer), call your credit card companies and get new cards,
    > and then disinfect the suspect computer.
    >
    > Sean Cleary wrote:
    > > I have messages in my Hotmail account's sent box that I have never
    > > composed, and my friends and family have gotten them.
    > > Is this likely to be the computer or the net, and what can I do about
    > > it?
    > > 'Sean

    thank you.

    Sean Cleary, Mar 5, 2010