HACK YOUR DVD PLAYER (Make it MULTIREGIONAL) in SECONDS!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Aareth, Oct 7, 2004.

  1. Aareth

    Aareth Guest

    Aareth, Oct 7, 2004

  2. Aareth

    x-man Guest

    Another SPAMMER!

    $5.00 for NOTHING!!!!

    NOT EVEN SURE IT WOULD WORK!!!!

    AVOID!!!! AVOID!!!! AVOID

    x-man, Oct 7, 2004

  3. "Aareth" <> wrote in message
    > Please visit www.DvdRemoteHack.com for more info..

    To hell with these pissants. YOu can get this info for free; just do a
    google search. ie; region hack pioneer dv-275S

    Tad Bitt§ï£, Oct 8, 2004
  4. "Tad Bitt§ï£" <> wrote in message

    > "Aareth" <> wrote in message
    > > Please visit www.DvdRemoteHack.com for more info..

    > To hell with these pissants. YOu can get this info for free; just do a
    > google search. ie; region hack pioneer dv-275S

    Here is a sample I just found for free at
    http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks.php?dvdplayer=sony 360&hits=50 so don't
    pay any thief pirates for services you can get for free. We pay enough
    taxes, lets stop paying for crap.

    Sony DVP-S360 6 user hacks Add hack December 30, 2003 Click here for
    DVD Compatibility
    Region code and Macrovision hack posted by Anthony Chan, September 30
    2003:
    Multi-Region:

    Turn On the unit with the remote controller
    Wait until "no disc" appears in the unit's display
    Press Pause, 3, 1, 4, 1, 5, 9
    The word "CODE" should appear in the display
    Within five seconds, press the key that corresponds to the zone you
    want i.e. 0 for region free, 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2 and so on
    Again, within 5 seconds, press Pause and Power
    If the above fails to work then you may wish to try the following:

    Put the player into Standby mode
    Press 1 and Return on remote for region 1, 2 and Return for region 2,
    and so on. Use 0 and Return to return player to default region settings
    Press P-Mode and Return to play DVD's with the selected region,
    auto-switching is Off
    Press Audio and Return for auto-switching On
    Press Angle and Return for MacroVision On
    Press Subtitle and Return for MacroVision Off

    Tad Bitt§ï£, Oct 8, 2004
  5. Aareth

    D.R. Guest

    D.R., Oct 8, 2004