    but who to install H323protocol???

    know you how to do?

    thank you
    fcois93, Sep 6, 2007

  2. fcois93

    Guest

    On 9 6 , 3 45 , fcois93 <> wrote:
    > hello all!
    >
    > I am looking for install asterisk on windows with H323 protocol!
    >
    > but who to install H323protocol???
    >
    > know you how to do?
    >
    > thank you

    Do you want to know how to install asterisk or how to with H323
    protocol?
    , Sep 7, 2007

  3. fcois93

    Hongtian Guest

    On Sep 6, 3:45 pm, fcois93 <> wrote:
    > hello all!
    >
    > I am looking for install asterisk on windows with H323 protocol!
    >
    > but who to install H323protocol???
    >
    > know you how to do?
    >
    > thank you

    Can asterisk run on windows? Maybe you have to install VMware to run
    it. If that, I suggest you to try trixbox which is a very good
    solution with asterisk.

    Asterisk can support H323 protocol itself.

    B.R.
    Hongtian
    miniSipServer -- A simple and powerful SIP server for Windows
    Hongtian, Sep 8, 2007