    Does anyone know if there is a pc windows software that can be connected to
    Cisco Call Manager?

    Nicola

    Nicola D'Ingegno, Mar 3, 2005

  2. International DID's available

    Dear group,

    We have DID's available mainly from Europe, but also from the USA and
    from Latin-America. Other countries are being added.

    Calls will be forwarded to your softswitch via SIP or H.323

    If interested, please let me know.

    Robert Cabule, Mar 3, 2005

  3. Nicola D'Ingegno

    Yaser Doleh Guest

    Re: International DID's available

    Robert Cabule wrote:
    > Dear group,
    >
    > We have DID's available mainly from Europe, but also from the USA and
    > from Latin-America. Other countries are being added.
    >
    > Calls will be forwarded to your softswitch via SIP or H.323
    >
    > If interested, please let me know.

    Do you have DIDs from Israel ?

    Yaser

    Yaser Doleh, Mar 3, 2005
  4. On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 15:03:45 +0000, Nicola D'Ingegno wrote:

    > I know that Cisco Call Manager can handle with terminal based on h323
    > protocol.
    >
    > Does anyone know if there is a pc windows software that can be connected to
    > Cisco Call Manager?
    >
    > Nicola

    Nicola,

    SJ Phone has H.323 support.

    http://www.sjlabs.com/sjp.html

    If you have Cisco Call Manager 4, it can also talk SIP, in which case
    there are a wide range of windows soft phones to suit.

    --
    Alistair Cunningham,
    Integrics Ltd,

    Alistair Cunningham, Mar 3, 2005
  5. Nicola D'Ingegno

    Paul Guest

    I don't know if call manager works with H323, but I do know there is PC
    software that can be used with it. Take a trip to google :)

    Paul, Mar 4, 2005
  6. Re: International DID's available

    Yes we have DID's from Israel.

    Robert

    Robert Cabule, Mar 5, 2005
  7. Nicola D'Ingegno

    mazilo Guest

    Re: International DID's available

    > Robert Cabulewrote
    Dear group

    > We have DID's available mainly from Europe, but also from the US

    and
    > from Latin-America. Other countries are being added
    >
    > Calls will be forwarded to your softswitch via SIP or H.32
    >
    > If interested, please let me know

    I am very interested. Do you have DID for Singapore and Indonesia

    mazilo, Mar 7, 2005
  8. Nicola D'Ingegno

    Chris Blunt Guest

    Re: International DID's available

    On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 02:02:07 -0600, -spam.invalid
    (mazilo) wrote:

    >> Robert Cabulewrote:

    >Dear group,
    >>
    >> We have DID's available mainly from Europe, but also from the USA

    >and
    >> from Latin-America. Other countries are being added.
    >>
    >> Calls will be forwarded to your softswitch via SIP or H.323
    >>
    >> If interested, please let me know.

    >I am very interested. Do you have DID for Singapore and Indonesia?

    Also Hong Kong and Manila?

    Chris Blunt, Mar 7, 2005
  9. Nicola D'Ingegno

    telintel1

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Please send me a quote with all the locations

    Dear Sir:

    Please send us a quote with all locations

    telintel1, Jul 19, 2006