    I have lost some of the functions such as the volume control no longer
    works.
    How do I recover this feature
    not hereplease@not here.com, Jan 5, 2004

  2. On 05 Jan 2004, not hereplease@not here.com wrote

    > My P.C keyboard is H P.
    > I have lost some of the functions such as the volume control no
    > longer works.
    > How do I recover this feature

    Just reinstall the drivers. If you don't have them -- or they're for
    an old keyboard and you can't find them on the HP site -- go to
    http://www.driverguide.com/ and search there.

    You need to register -- it's worth doing -- and then use the "simple
    search" to find the driver. (You'll need the precise keyboard model
    number -- there are different drivers for the SK-2505 and the 2505C,
    for example.)

    --
    Cheers,
    Harvey

    For e-mail, change harvey to whhvs.
    Harvey Van Sickle, Jan 5, 2004

  3. not hereplease@not here.com

    stumpy Guest

    HP used 'Netropia' programs on many of their KB's. You can go to their site
    (Netropia) and DL some of them.

    stumpy, Jan 5, 2004