    problem.
    H E L P please.
    ps

    ps, May 13, 2006

  2. ps

    John Holmes Guest

    ps blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    Ask your IT friend, you dumb ****.

    --
    Your mother was a crabby compulsive liar who prostituted herself on tramp
    steamers.

    John Holmes, May 13, 2006

  3. ps

    inc Guest

    ps wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I fiddled with the settings

    Since your network was setup for you, I'm thinking you might have trouble
    resetting what you broke. A system restore might be the easiest thing for
    you to do, if you're running winxp. That can take your computer back to
    sometime before you messed with the setting.

    inc

    inc, May 13, 2006