H.323-ID used by Cisco CallManager

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by ango, Jun 16, 2006.

  1. ango

    ango Guest

    Hello,

    I'm using Cisco CallManager v 4.1, and I have noted a strange behaviour
    in the H.323-ID used.
    I have an H.225 Trunk (Gatekepeer Controlled). Under this menu I give a
    name to the "Device Name" Field. For example, I call this field "CCM".
    In the AGK table, the H.323-ID associated to CCM (visbile with show
    gatekeeper endpoint) is slightly different: for example, "CCM_3".
    What value does the CCM use to register in the RRQ ? Is there a
    connection with CTI ID?

    Second question: when I have a calling from the CCM, normally in the
    Setup message the source H.323 is equal to the E.164 number of the
    calling device.

    I also need to exactly understand how CCM creates the H323-ID put in

    outgoing SETUP messages. I would like the ongoing Setup to have the
    same H323-ID used in the RRQ. Does anyone know how to manage it ?

    Thank you
    Alessandro
    ango, Jun 16, 2006