    Use it to sign it up for any and all mailing lists.

    thanx
    , Jun 29, 2005

  2. On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:54:56 +0930, "Spammy Sammy"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> I need this address to get tons of spam.
    >>
    >> Use it to sign it up for any and all mailing lists.

    >wtf?

    My first thought was that yeti is developing spam-killer software.

    Tom
    Tom MacIntyre, Jun 30, 2005

  3. AG Guest

    If you want an address to get lots of spam just post using that as the
    return to address. It'll fill up pretty fast.

    AG

    AG, Jul 2, 2005
  4. Guest

    8 day later Reply

    I set up a groupwise mailserver that i was helping a coworker test a
    spam filter called GeeWhiz. It needed to get lots of mail.

    Its currently down right now, but it might be back up soon.

    At one point I got almost 1000 emails in about 12 hours.

    Got to stress test a server somehow.
    , Jul 9, 2005