Guy Sells Empty Xbox360 on eBay for $600

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Silverstrand, Dec 1, 2005.

  1. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Fair play to the seller though! He told everyone that it was an empty box with NOTHING inside and still, people are dumb enough to spend over $600 on it!

    Hahaha, I feel kinda bad for the buyer though...

    Check out the ended auction here:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...y.com:80/8236595474_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8QQfviZ1

    "PREMIUM XBOX 360! DOES NOT Come with 20GB Hard Drive, Console, HD Cables, Wireless Controller, Headset! In other words for those of you who do not understand, YES YOU ARE GETTING AN EMPTY BOX SO DO NOT ASK! Great for gags!"

    if people dont understand that then they deserve to lose 600 dollars for a cardboard box MADE BY HIM!! ITS NOT EVEN THE REAL BOX~!!!!

    "just the Xbox 360 home-made box. this box is great hand made by me says XBOX right on it It doesn't look anything like the picture I included in the auction. It looks much better, in my opinion"

    Silverstrand, Dec 1, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Haha, that is some funy s***. lmao :D

    Gez, Dec 2, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    Ian Administrator

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2005
    Messages:
    1,102
    People always seem to fall for this :D

    Ian, Dec 2, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    ahhh dam missed out a on a bargin :(... LOL

    unholy, Dec 3, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Man, what a goof... He's not even a registered seller. I doubt that EBay would force the buyer to actually go through with the transaction if he wanted to back out of it.

    The Modfather, Dec 3, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, nah technically ebay cant do anything.

    the worst that is legally possible is that if the buyer is a Non Paying Bidder :|

    unholy, Dec 3, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    look at the bids though, it starts at $5 USD and then sky rockets up nearly $50 a bid.

    Gez, Dec 5, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    There's an idiot....

    ...for every smart person in this world. That keeps the whole thing balanced. :bike:

    bigal, Dec 6, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol whos the idiot for u al?

    unholy, Dec 6, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Did you really want to ask that question Unholy? I mean, really, think about it for just a second there.

    The Modfather, Dec 6, 2005